Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life is so fucking boring

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I wake up at 5 in the morning during the week, take a shower, clock into work at 7, get off at 4, come home to an empty house, play video games for a few hours than go to sleep. Weekends I’m off but I have no one to spend the day with so I just draw the curtains close in my room to block out the sun and play video games and watch YouTube videos all day. This is Hell man. This isn’t living this is merely existing and waiting until death. I’m tired man :cryfeels:

Sorry man.. This sucks. How old are you?

Whats your work? Is it a good place at least?

Sorry man.. This sucks. How old are you?
25 but life is flying man. It feels like I was legally buying my first drink for my 21st birthday not that long ago. I’ll be in my 30s with my youth over and my health declining before I know it
painfully relatable
I’m sorry you have to go through this shit boyo
Whats your work? Is it a good place at least?
a shitty fast food job that hardly pays anything. I somehow earn enough to have thousands saved up in the bank though. That is one of the very few positives of being a lonely loser. You only have yourself to take care of so you don’t have to make that much money to survive

Do u have a job

25 but life is flying man. It feels like I was legally buying my first drink for my 21st birthday not that long ago. I’ll be in my 30s with my youth over and my health declining before I know it
Fuck, sorry bro. I feel you. I'm 26. Here in Europe we can buy beer and wine from 16 onwards, while others partied at that age I rotted at home, and 10 years later... same picture. The exact fucking same picture. Young love? Kissing? What is that? It's sad, I know man, I'm sorry for you bc I totally know how you feel

Fuck, sorry bro. I feel you. I'm 26. Here in Europe we can buy beer and wine from 16 onwards, while others partied at that age I rotted at home, and 10 years later... same picture. The exact fucking same picture. Young love? Kissing? What is that? It's sad, I know man, I'm sorry for you bc I totally know how you feel
Thanks bro