Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life is so boring

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I go to work
I go to the gym
I go running
I play video games
I play guitar or something
Sometimes I draw or read a book
I eat something
Sometimes I drink

Repeat every single day

This is all I have ever known, every single one of my attempts to force myself into some kind of social circle or opportunity was always met with rejection and denial, denying access to anything more

I despise that alot of life is out of your control and up to other people

Same shit, different day

With a gf every day would be different, each day would be a new experience, a new adventure

I go to work
I go to the gym
I go running
I play video games
I eat something
Sometimes I drink
that's quite an eventful day ngl

My life is more boring I only play video games and internet and this all fuking days

Honestly.
KHHV? ✓ Balding?Short?Dicklet? ✓ Acne? ✓✓ Ugly Face? ✓✓✓ My percent chance of attracting a female? 0 PERCENT 〛

KHHV? ✓ Balding?Short?Dicklet? ✓ Acne? ✓✓ Ugly Face? ✓✓✓ My percent chance of attracting a female? 0 PERCENT 〛
You're currently balding? RIP.

brutal ngl. my life is boring as shit too with the exception of my panic attacks

Life for most humans is like that tbh. Mundane and repetitive af. Only the top really get to enjoy a fun, exciting existence whenever they want

Life for most humans is like that tbh. Mundane and repetitive af. Only the top really get to enjoy a fun, exciting existence whenever they want
Only the top few men and any hole*

take psychadellics

I've been balding for the last 9 years (since I was 12). Currently at NW3.
I've got various genetical traces that have been proven to be highly correlated with male pattern baldness.
I've bought a year's supply of Midoxinl to use at a future date and currently use Nirozal every day.
If worse comes to worst I'll probably end up going on Finasteride or some shit on top of that.

But at age 12?
That's fucking insane.
Was this due to genetics?

Last edited:
I've got various genetical traces that have been proven to be correlated with male pattern baldness.
I've bought a year's supply of Midoxinl to use at a future date and currently use Nirozal every day.
If worse comes to worst I'll probably end up going on Finasteride or some shit.

But at age 12?
That's fucking insane.
Was this due to genetics?
Better to make preparations early tbh. I wish I had a chance, but by the time I learned about this stuff I was already NW2.
Both my mom and dad have two different balding patterns, my dad a recessed hairline, my mom with thin hair on the top. I got both their patterns, but worse, my hairline is more recessed than my father's and my top has less hair than my mother's.

Better to make preparations early tbh. I wish I had a chance, but by the time I learned about this stuff I was already NW2.
Both my mom and dad have two different balding patterns, my dad a recessed hairline, my mom with thin hair on the top. I got both their patterns, but worse, my hairline is more recessed than my father's and my top has less hair than my mother's.
Both your mom and dad? RIP wtf.
My dad is bald, my grandpa on my mother's side is bald, my grandpa on my father's side is bald.
I've been making preparations early since I know what will inevitably happen just looking at my family alone.
It just fucking sucks that half of my life was spent dealing with severe acne and once that finished, next is automatically dealing with male pattern baldness jfl.
Fuck my subhuman genetics.

That is just brutal.

I hear apparently it's mostly decided from mom's father though.

That is just brutal.

So brutal.
I only knew of a couple of guys in my high school that had a widow's peak and that's it.
To think that he started to bald at age 12 is just fucking brutal.

I go to work
I go to the gym
I go running
I play video games
Sometimes I draw or read a book
I eat something
Sometimes I drink

As MartinLutherCoon said that's an eventful day.

Most people
- Get up
- Take a shit
- Breakfast
- Work
- Sandwich
- Dinner
- TV
- Bed

We all have relatively similiar lives, so i'm not suprised it's boring.

Both your mom and dad? RIP wtf.
My dad is bald, my grandpa on my mother's side is bald, my grandpa on my father's side is bald.
I've been making preparations early since I know what will inevitably happen just looking at my family alone.
It just fucking sucks that half of my life was spent dealing with severe acne and once that finished, next is automatically dealing with male pattern baldness jfl.
Fuck my subhuman genetics.
Fuck bad genetics in general, tbh.
Is curse, only people with good genetics will tell you how little does it matter. Sure Chad, I'm sure is not that big of a deal.
That is just brutal.

Bald as well, same balding pattern as my mom, and so do all of my mom's brothers.

My day is only coding showering eating and posting on forum its been like this for many months

Before ive tried the same for many yrs with exception of making sites instead of coding

So brutal.
I only knew of a couple of guys in my high school that had a widow's peak and that's it.
To think that he started to bald at age 12 is just fucking brutal.
Ive had a widows peak since I was a born.
You still have hobbies? mogs me.
Where is my girlfriend IT?

Last edited:
i do get bored but what else can I do