Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life is so boring......

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Zzzzzzzzzzz I wish I had a wife and kids to have a social life. I need pussy man

“Settle down and start a family bro.”

I got nothing fun to do. All my copes just make me more depressed. I don't know what to do that would be actually enjoyable.

Idk man, dreaming is pretty cool:feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

I wish I just had a social life to kill time with.

I wish I just had a social life to kill time with.
I just wish I had a group of 5 buddies to chill with and game with and fuck prostitutes with

I can’t play wow anymore either bro it’s so fucking over wow was my childhood

It really bothers me though. I actually like WoW but I cannot find any enjoyment anymore playing it.

I wish I had cute teen gf

Same , I just browse jewtube and this site all day when i’m not daydreaming about a better life

Get cute virgin, and then devirginise

Get cute virgin, and then devirginise

Massive fucking Cope GesoSlayer. You cant even get that for yourself, how are you going to advise someone to do something that you cant do?

Massive fucking Cope GesoSlayer. You cant even get that for yourself, how are you going to advise someone to do something that you cant do?
If no cute teen gf - go MGTOW, do not commit to roasties. Let roastie world burn

It really bothers me though. I actually like WoW but I cannot find any enjoyment anymore playing it.
Same. The time investment isn’t worth it IMO even though I like the game I’m too depressed to play it