Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life is shit and society refuses to accept us incels.. fuck normies, fuck chads, fuck staceys,

Kappapolls

Kappapolls

Reddit.com/u/Kappapolls if you want to talk to me
I feel like the moment i came out of my mom, that was the final moment i was ever going to see a pussy irl. I spent grade school collecting pokemon and lurking 4chan, my social skills were almost non existent. I went to college and spent four years learning french to now not even remember the basics while I work a dead end dilbert job where the most power I have in life is over my team of 4 people who are bigger losers than me, bunch of bad bun buds. I told my boss at work about incels and how incels aren't the issue, and he gave me some really weird looks... I'll probably be fired on monday but I don't fucking care.

I know some of you might say I'm dumb for putting my job at risk but i don't care if my boss knows I'm an incel, bud.

I'm sick of lying to myself and to others. Every time i see someone from high school or college I have to bring up the time i was "cheating on my girlfriend with 5 other gal pals" (THIS NEVER HAPPENED AND I HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS LIE UNTIL I DIE....). I even tried getting a fucking hooker once, i couldn't bring myself to put my dick inside that fucking whore. the whore felt bad for me and left her shirt.... A WHORE OF ALL PEOPLE FELT BAD FOR ME?! fucking stacey bitches fuck off.

I have a subreddit (Reddit.com/r/salty not plugging just wanted you all to see how dead it is now) I run for fighting games and i got FLAMED for even bringing up i support the plight of incels so now our activity went from hundreds a day to 10s. WHY DO PEOPLE NOT GIVE US A CHANCE?!

i may update this later god fucking damnit blubber nuggets fuck off fakecels i dont want to hear it i love you all

Buds, lets fucking get through this together.

Last edited: