Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My life is ruined

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
>haven't finished highschool at 20
>no desire to go back
>all my friends left me because I am an ugly no good freak
>extremely low IQ
>extremely ugly
>extremely autistic
>0 irl contacts anymore
>completely isolated and out of shape
>numerous health concerns

I am going to implode. I didn't get anything in life that was going to help me. I didn't get the looks, I didn't get the intelligence, I didn't get the mental health. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO. THIS IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR HOLY SHIT I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO THE THINGS NORMAL PEOPLE DO

I'LL NEVER GET TO COLLEGE
I'LL NEVER HAVE A DEGREE
I'LL NEVER HAVE FRIENDS
I'LL NEVER GET MARRIED OR HAVE KIDS
I'LL BE COMPLETELY ALIEN ON THIS EARTH

THIS IS UNREAL

brutal is the mental health issues why u couldn't finish highschool?

same ill have to kms if anything gets worse

just be born bro

It's fine, everything will be fine.

just get ur high school diploma atp, it will open many doors for u not any relationships but maybe some betabuxx

It's fine, everything will be fine.
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

:foidSoy: "but you should be more worried about me losing my rights to murder unborn babies!"

I know u from looksmax fag, thingsve already happened for u
-looksmaxxed and spent a lot of money on random shit

-Nothing happened, still KHHV

*Requested ban from looksmax.

-looksmaxxed and spent a lot of money on random shit

-Nothing happened, still KHHV

*Requested ban from looksmax.
How are u khhv dont u live in malaysia u brutally mog the average riceman there. Tell me about u. Also what looksmaxxing did u do, u did any hardmaxxes?

How are u khhv dont u live in malaysia u brutally mog the average riceman there. Tell me about u. Also what looksmaxxing did u do
Yeah but I have terrible social anxiety. I can't leave my house at all. In fact when I joined this forum, my social anxiety was so bad that I didn't post.

Also what looksmaxxing did u do, u did any hardmaxxes?
No hardmaxxes.

Did a lot of skin-care
Chin-tucks
Fixed my forward neck and ATP
Tretinoin
Found hairstyle to fraud temporalis
Some supplements that I stopped taking due to giving up.

Hold strong, just more 60 years of this existence.

Life always can be worse. It’s only the beginning

Obtain a GED and find a job. College is a joke, I wouldn't go even if it were free.

brutal is the mental health issues why u couldn't finish highschool?
He’s just non NT he thinks it’s his iq when it isn’t. @Friezacel has an above average iq and failed uni. Most autists/adhd cels aren’t truly low iq retards. He’s just non NT

Yeah but I have terrible social anxiety. I can't leave my house at all. In fact when I joined this forum, my social anxiety was so bad that I didn't post.

No hardmaxxes.

Did a lot of skin-care
Chin-tucks
Fixed my forward neck and ATP
Tretinoin
Found hairstyle to fraud temporalis
Some supplements that I stopped taking due to giving up.
I thought you had a friend group you mentioned about how you and your friends were discussing the gym

Your life was over the moment you were born. There's nothing you can do now.

He’s just non NT he thinks it’s his iq when it isn’t. @Friezacel has an above average iq and failed uni. Most autists/adhd cels aren’t truly low iq retards. He’s just non NT
It was college but yeah

I didnt really give a shit because i was so done with school, covid and all that bullshit. I dont think i could have passed even if i wanted to just because of how terrible i was at maths and business class, which also involved lots of math

I didnt really give a shit because i was so done with school, covid and all that bullshit. I dont think i could have passed even if i wanted to just because of how terrible i was at maths and business class, which also involved lots of math
i hate math

ya im non-NT + mentally ill but did really well in uni. it isn't black and white tho some are far more neurodivergent than others.

i hate math
Yeah, i hate the stereotypical portrayal that Aspies are nerds who are giga intelligent and gods at maths because its not true at all

I thought you had a friend group you mentioned about how you and your friends were discussing the gym
I don't remember saying that but my friend group is basically just "mutuals" in a discord server.

I have only one friend from highschool that I talk to sometimes on discord.

There was also this other group of mutuals I was working out with in university. My one friend was part of it and I just followed and kept quiet, like the awkward one of the group.

As a highIQcel, I'll have a good degree that could get me jobs that pay well,

Other than that, everything else is completely fucked

Yeah, i hate the stereotypical portrayal that Aspies are nerds who are giga intelligent and gods at maths because its not true at all
Yea retards fail to understand Those are prodigies. Niggas think the average aspie is like Sheldon from big bang theory
I don't remember saying that but my friend group is basically just "mutuals" in a discord server.

I have only one friend from highschool that I talk to sometimes on discord.

There was also this other group of mutuals I was working out with in university. My one friend was part of it and I just followed and kept quiet, like the awkward one of the group.
I c

Have you tried completing your GED online?

I'LL NEVER GET TO COLLEGE
I'LL NEVER HAVE A DEGREE
I'LL NEVER HAVE FRIENDS
I'LL NEVER GET MARRIED OR HAVE KIDS
I'LL BE COMPLETELY ALIEN ON THIS EARTH
Welcome to hell,dick head. it's ovER.

Sounds like me, although I did finish highschool, I've been a NEET for 7 years, turned 25 this year. I can't complain though I actually like it as a NEET, if I had to be a wagie I would definitely rather off myself.