Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life is falling apart

P

plskillme079

Greycel
Hi there, my name is Omar. In July I’m turning 25. Never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl and still a virgin. I turned into a heavy weed smoker in June ( I have never tried any drugs before) since then I’ve been coping with weed and alcohol ( not the best coping idea). I’m not vaccinated and because of COVID I lost my job because I didint want to get vaccinated. Since November 15 I’m unemployed. I’m smoking and drinking to forget everything but I know that it won’t last. The good thing that in Canada we have Trudeau so he will be giving money to those who stopped working because of Omicron bullshit. My situation with girls because more and more hard to accept. I stopped approching so im not getting friendzoned again. I’m forcusing on getting a job and doing some university classes at the same time. I hope getting into the Canadian Border Services Agenncy by 30. What do you guys do to cope with the hard reality ? I mean, I’m 25, I don’t believe in love or in any thing with relationships anymore. Girls will never accept anything with me I mean they can get chads everywhere, what are they will en winning with a 25 years old virgin? ( I’m sorry guys I’m writing this thread while being drunk as hell). So yeah I’m curious about how you guys who are in the Same situation as me are coping with this shitty life? I always think about suicide but I’m Muslim and in my fucking shitty religion, it’s not permitted to take you own life sadly.. if it continues it this way, I will end up probably ending killing my self. I’am a big football (soccer) fan, it really help me to stay alive. When my favorite team ( Borussia Dortmund) win they’re game, I’m feeling more happy but every fucking night, the reality hits me and I start to drink alcohol until I puke.. I’ve really had a shitty life and I’m really planning to kill myself if this shit will last again... sorry for bad English I’m drunk and hell guy ´s

welcome to the forum truecel

Hi there, my name is Omar. In July I’m turning 25. Never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl and still a virgin. I turned into a heavy weed smoker in June ( I have never tried any drugs before) since then I’ve been coping with weed and alcohol ( not the best coping idea)

In "July"? Sadly, you were born in the same month as Chadlite James Knott.

July is still a lovely month though.

Imagine being an Incel who likes football and then choosing to voluntarily suffer by supporting a team that can't win anything because of Bayern.

Hi there, my name is Omar. In July I’m turning 25. Never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl and still a virgin. I turned into a heavy weed smoker in June ( I have never tried any drugs before) since then I’ve been coping with weed and alcohol ( not the best coping idea). I’m not vaccinated and because of COVID I lost my job because I didint want to get vaccinated. Since November 15 I’m unemployed. I’m smoking and drinking to forget everything but I know that it won’t last. The good thing that in Canada we have Trudeau so he will be giving money to those who stopped working because of Omicron bullshit. My situation with girls because more and more hard to accept. I stopped approching so im not getting friendzoned again. I’m forcusing on getting a job and doing some university classes at the same time. I hope getting into the Canadian Border Services Agenncy by 30. What do you guys do to cope with the hard reality ? I mean, I’m 25, I don’t believe in love or in any thing with relationships anymore. Girls will never accept anything with me I mean they can get chads everywhere, what are they will en winning with a 25 years old virgin? ( I’m sorry guys I’m writing this thread while being drunk as hell). So yeah I’m curious about how you guys who are in the Same situation as me are coping with this shitty life? I always think about suicide but I’m Muslim and in my fucking shitty religion, it’s not permitted to take you own life sadly.. if it continues it this way, I will end up probably ending killing my self. I’am a big football (soccer) fan, it really help me to stay alive. When my favorite team ( Borussia Dortmund) win they’re game, I’m feeling more happy but every fucking night, the reality hits me and I start to drink alcohol until I puke.. I’ve really had a shitty life and I’m really planning to kill myself if this shit will last again... sorry for bad English I’m drunk and hell guy ´s
Welcome

I'm an Arsenal fan. We've been a shit team for years now:lul::lul::lul:

Imagine being an Incel who likes football and then choosing to voluntarily suffer by supporting a team that can't win anything because of Bayern.
Hahahaha don’t worry bro I’m already coping with the fact that Bayern are the strongest team in Germany.
I
Welcome

I'm an Arsenal fan. We've been a shit team for years now:lul::lul::lul:
I understand bro hahahah
welcome to the forum truecel
Thank you bro

Last edited:
Muslim and in my fucking shitty religion, it’s not permitted to take you own life sadly..
What a shitty reason :feelskek:
Oh well more religioncopers for my entertainment :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Canada" is cucked. Never support the legitimacy of their colonial "government", move to the U.S.A. and become a patriotic American instead.

sorry to hear about that

Judging by your Avi your a trucel ND you won't ever breed, impregnate, kiss, hold have sex or do anything the society sees a male as can do. It never began it's over.:feelsrope:
"Canada" is cucked. Never support the legitimacy of their colonial "government", move to the U.S.A. and become a patriotic American instead.
Kind words but the USA is also turbocucked as well:feelsrope:

Last edited:
I turned into a heavy weed smoker in June ( I have never tried any drugs before) since then I’ve been coping with weed and alcohol ( not the best coping idea).
You should try psychedelics.

Welcome dude, I'm also drunk rn it's one of my only copes :feelsokman:

Canada is hell on Earth
You have to change your country and get away from the Anglo sphere
Just careermoneymaxing and move to sea to get dopamine by fucking noodlewhores