Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My life is dogshit

T

tea

2/10 5"8 blackcel freak of nature
-
Idc about anything anymore, ldaring is all I have left.

Do you have copes?

Welcome to the club

so many larpers lately

are you neetmaxxing?

wish I was neetmaxxing ngl

Why don't you become a Rastafari if you're black? You gotta find something greater than yourself.

Im 20 too and honestly im at the lowest point i've ever been in my life.
Not being a teen anymore is pretty brutal. Mentally I still feel 12.

If you're 20 your life is ahead of you. Study hard and make money, that's the best thing you can do. Don't do it for women, forget about them, do it to avoid a life of misery and pain, of wageslaving for pennies at low status dead-end jobs.

At 5ft8 you never feel like a man.
I get mogged by even teenage girls jfl, couldn't be more over.
If you're 20 your life is ahead of you. Study hard and make money, that's the best thing you can do. Don't do it for women, forget about them, do it to avoid a life of misery and pain, of wageslaving for pennies at low status dead-end jobs.
You sound like my mom

Why is your life shit exaclty?
I am 5"8, I am ugly, I have 0 friends, my sister is a whore and life mogs me brutally, I live with my parents, girls are creeped out and disgusted by me. My oneitis got with a Tyrone. I am ugly and its likely that I will never have a relationship in my life time. This is scary to think about.
Im 5ft8 too, most arab girls my age are 5ft9/5ft10, the worst generation to be short.
Girls are taller these days for some reason, its fucking brutal.

I am 5"8, I am ugly, I have 0 friends, my sister is a whore and life mogs me brutally, I live with my parents, girls are creeped out and disgusted by me. My oneitis got with a Tyrone. I am ugly and its likely that I will never have a relationship in my life time. This is scary to think about.
Life can get beter man, every male has gone through a downhill period in his life atleast once, the more time you spend on this forum the more you will end up downgrading your life.

Life can get beter man, every male has gone through a downhill period in his life atleast once, the more time you spend on this forum the more you will end up downgrading your life.
It can get better but it can't be the best