Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My life is at its shittiest ever

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
Even before now my life has been mostly shit but now it's escalated into a deep shithole where I don't think I can climb out of.... I am in debt for almost 2k euros, I have been unable to finish my studies in time and have to do extra year which might cancel the money I have been getting while studying. I have literally no friends atm and my family shuns me and treat me as a total failure. I am unable to lose the fat, my motivation will stay for maybe couple months max but then I spiral back to old habits and the same thing continues over again. Alcohol is ruining me, I drink many days in a row and drink from the money I'm supposed to use on the debts. I have no driver's license, no job history and realistically no chance of finding a job. Females treat me like I'm air or some might be rude too. It's over guys :feelsrope:

What do you study?

ICT, very basic program too which most people here graduate in at 18 but I'm still at this lvl at 10 years later

ngl feelsHumanTrash

Damn that's not great. Maybe try to go to a free rehab at your place of education to stop spending as much on alcohol. It will get rid of one of your copes, but you will be able to pay off your debt much quicker. I know it's easier said than done, though.
I hope it improves bro

I am unable to lose the fat

Alcohol is ruining me, I drink many days in a row
there you have the problem buddy boyo, alcohol literally produces visceral fat

you can try water fasting if you really want to lose the fat

Started from the bottom, now we even more at the bottom

there you have the problem buddy boyo, alcohol literally produces visceral fat

you can try water fasting if you really want to lose the fat
I have been doing this when I'm not on alcohol-spree, it's legit

ik, i used to be fatcel, 90 - 100 kg range, now im 60 kg thanks to water fasting and gymceling
I'm hovering around 110 and my goal is somewhere at 80 I think

Do you need money to buy a rope?

I'm basically the same, except that I don't use alcohol or drugs. I got more debts than you have have though.

I'm basically the same, except that I don't use alcohol or drugs. I got more debts than you have have though.
It sucks when even in incel-site most people lifemog us...