Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life has been getting repetitive

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
All I really did today was go for a walk around town and got snacks from the shops.
I begun my walk by taking the long way to town and walked around this one area on the outskirts of town.
Then I took a few short cuts back down into town and got some grub from the shops, went home and took a nap for a few hours.

There was honestly absolutely nothing to do in town, and I don't recall seeing many people out and about tbh.
Aside from a few boomers and some people heading out to work.
I used to cope by going on walks, but I'm even getting bored of those now.
I also think I've been putting on weight too, my trousers feel tighter around my waist and thighs.
My inner thighs also rub together when I walk, which irritates the skin and causes it to be sore.

Very little about my life has changed since I moved here in 2019, I'm still friendless, single and broke.
Not that life in the previous town I lived in was all that different tbh.
The only thing that has changed is that everyone is getting older..
Feels like fucking yesterday when I first got here, it's kinda scary to known that was 5 years ago.

Sometimes, I feel like the world is moving without me and I'm getting left behind.

Last edited: