Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My life has been full of envy and nothing else

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Everytime I do something, i don't know why but fate instantly shows someone who's doing it bet than me, and break the little confidence I had.

Such was my school days

So I would try my best to beat this guy, only to fail

Brutal no name.

You dont have a username? Wow. Im envious of others born in better conditions tbh

Everytime I do something, i don't know why but fate instantly shows someone who's doing it bet than me, and break the little confidence I had.

Such was my school days
I know I'm inferior, I never competed with anyone, not even at school, I never liked it, but this shit will always be better in some social context.

You dont have a username? Wow. Im envious of others born in better conditions tbh
Forum is going through tests rn

Im envious of others born in better conditions tbh
I don't feel like that, because I never compare myself too much with anyone, I know my place, I'm not a consumerist capitalist comparing myself to everything and everyone, I know that I'm predominantly small.

Why is Tyrones on our forum?

i sometimes daydream about throwing acid in attractive peoples faces just so they could experience the life of a subhuman

I don't feel like that, because I never compare myself too much with anyone, I know my place, I'm not a consumerist capitalist comparing myself to everything and everyone, I know that I'm predominantly small.
I usually dont think much about it. But when i see how things just happen to others, i wish i lived the same. I always thought this way, since elementary school when others boys had better parents, better clothes, had friends and played with girls. And now when my peers have families, jobs, cars, houses, businesses. Im a bug compared to them.

i sometimes daydream about throwing acid in attractive peoples faces just so they could experience the life of a subhuman
IT is gonna to touch you