Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My life doesn’t make sense

Django the niggero

Django the niggero

Captain
★★★
I’m useless. I don’t know how to do anything, I‘m ugly no girl wants to be with me, I ‘m a fucking autistic who doesn’t know how to express himself.why I came into the world to suffer like that.

Have you tried being confident?

Just post more here, as soon as you reach 100,000 posts here you'll instantly gain 5 inches of height and a Chad face! :feelsaww:

I’m useless. I don’t know how to do anything,
I'm the same. For many years I've tried to make sense of why I failed at everything I tried and I came to this conclusion: my parents' mating choice was poor. It was driven by ignorance, bad assumptions, zero intuition, and societal pressure, when it should've been driven by pure natural instincts and laissez faire sexual marketplace dynamics.

I'm the same. For many years I've tried to make sense of why I failed at everything I tried and I came to this conclusion: my parents' mating choice was poor. It was driven by ignorance, bad assumptions, zero intuition, and societal pressure, when it should've been driven by pure natural instincts and laissez faire sexual marketplace dynamics.
We are parasites

Same bro, just know nothing is, was and will never be your fault. It’s normies and foids fault with their soyciety.

I’m useless. I don’t know how to do anything, I‘m ugly no girl wants to be with me, I ‘m a fucking autistic who doesn’t know how to express himself.why I came into the world to suffer like that.
doesnt have to make sense, it will not last long at worse 60 years then u are gone