Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My leg day this thursday

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Taken off google notes

[ ] Squat 10-9-8-7-6-5
[ ] Calf raise 15x5
[ ] Hack squat Failure x2
[ ] Leg curl 10x3 (HEAVY hard sets)
[ ] Decline sit ups 15x3
[ ] Back extension 15x3
[ ] Leg raise 10x3

Take 1.5 scoops of pre workout + 2 tylenols + hard shit music from @gymcellragefuel to make this intense as possible

Gymcelling will shorten your lifespan.

1:10 :fire: :fire: :fire: . Got me repping 127kg lat pulldown for 8

Wait what?
It puts alot of stress on the body and mind. Just look at all the bodybuilders, they die between their late 20s and early 60s. It's the same with cardio really. If you jog alot you will also shorten your lifespan. Especially if you eat alot of carbs and seed oils too.

If you live a sedentary lifestyle and eat good nutritious food all your life then you will live to be a hundred or more.

. Just look at all the bodybuilders, they die between their late 20s and early 60s.
thats bc of steroids abuse

saying that wroking out is bad for you is gigacope

(no offense)

It puts alot of stress on the body and mind. Just look at all the bodybuilders, they die between their late 20s and early 60s. It's the same with cardio really. If you jog alot you will also shorten your lifespan. Especially if you eat alot of carbs and seed oils too.

If you live a sedentary lifestyle and eat good nutritious food all your life then you will live to be a hundred or more.
I eat tacos with vegetables cucumber tomatoes and onions alot, It has alot of vegetables.

Brutal how working out kills you, So are we just supposed to not workout?

Living to a hundred years would be based if i didnt have such health problems and issues.

(no offense)
Most gymgoers end up becoming bodybuilders. They might take some lighter version steroids, they also have to eat alot more in order to become bigger and that also shortens their lifespan. Bodybuilding is often associated with carbs in order to get energy and an overconsumption of carbs causes heart disease.

It's self torture at the end of the day, no one enjoys going to the gym. Just look at someone who lifts weights... Do they look happy and relaxed? Some foids also become infertile when they go to the gym. They aren't made to lift weights, they are meant to procreate.

I eat tacos with vegetables cucumber tomatoes and onions alot, It has alot of vegetables.

Brutal how working out kills you, So are we just supposed to not workout?

Living to a hundred years would be based if i didnt have such health problems and issues.
Tacos are unhealthy. Even if you put veggies on them you still eat them with some kind of sauce or salsa, full of seed oils and sugar. The bread is also full of seed oils and acrylamides if it's chips bread.

Working out and lifting man-made metal is a modern phenomenon. Do you think hunter gathereres lifted weights just for fun or to get bigger? It's counterproductive and it has no practical use in everyday life, it's just for looking "better". If you really want to work out you should do calisthenics instead, it's more natural.

Tacos are unhealthy. Even if you put veggies on them you still eat them with some kind of sauce or salsa, full of seed oils and sugar. The bread is also full of seed oils and acrylamides if it's chips bread.
Good point tho I love tacos

Working out and lifting man-made metal is a modern phenomenon. Do you think hunter gathereres lifted weights just for fun or to get bigger? It's counterproductive and it has no practical use in everyday life, it's just for looking "better". If you really want to work out you should do calisthenics instead, it's more natural.
Well welcome to the new era of lifting

By your own logic does this mean we shouldn't use cars because our ancestors didn't use cars and driving is counterproductive? Not to mention my lifting coach with 30 years of experience says otherwise to your proposal

Most gymgoers end up becoming bodybuilders. They might take some lighter version steroids, they also have to eat alot more in order to become bigger and that also shortens their lifespan. Bodybuilding is often associated with carbs in order to get energy and an overconsumption of carbs causes heart disease.
It's self torture at the end of the day, no one enjoys going to the gym. Just look at someone who lifts weights... Do they look happy and relaxed? Some foids also become infertile when they go to the gym. They aren't made to lift weights, they are meant to procreate.
You are only taking examples of pro bodybuilders whos health goes to shit or people who overtrain

If you train like an athlete you wouldn't have these side effects because modern bodybuilders train in an non functional manner

(no offense)
Its only bad for you if you overtrain or train like a modern bodybuilder

Gymcelling will shorten your lifespan.

Frank Zane
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Tom Platz
Jay Cutler
Lee Priest

All took steroids and 99% of them will outlive this forum

Unfortunately I doubt it

Look at Frank Zane and Arnold who will live longer than 99.98% of users on here and they both blasted more steroids than modern fitness influencers like Sam Sulek

Last edited:
Meanwhile... WW2 veterans who have been through more stress than 100% of gym rats and living to 90-100

Its only bad for you if you overtrain or train like a modern bodybuilder
It's hard for most people to tell what their limit is. I think most people overtrain tbh. My brother who rarely does cardio ran 7km and afterwards he felt very sluggish because his body thought he escaped from a near death experience. It's the same with people who lift weights. It feels good afterwards because your body thinks you escaped from death. Same with people who do ice baths, it only feels good afterwards, but during the session you are torturing your body.

Frank Zane
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Tom Platz
Jay Cutler
Lee Priest

All took steroids and 99% of them will outlive this forum
Half of them probably already had a heart attack. The body can withstand alot of torture. Drug addicts can live to 80 too.

It's hard for most people to tell what their limit is. I think most people overtrain tbh. My brother who rarely does cardio ran 7km and afterwards he felt very sluggish because his body thought he escaped from a near death experience. It's the same with people who lift weights. It feels good afterwards because your body thinks you escaped from death. Same with people who do ice baths, it only feels good afterwards, but during the session you are torturing your body.
Thats why you eat good foods afterwards you damage your body to become stronger.

Most people do overtrain yes because they think more is better which is why Mike Mentzer split is best.

Half of them probably already had a heart attack. The body can withstand alot of torture.
The body can withstand a lot of torture if you slowly build it up

You can't expect to kick a tree and not break your leg without conditioning it first

Drug addicts can live to 80 too.
Thats only if they get lucky from good age genetics

Good point tho I love tacos

Well welcome to the new era of lifting

By your own logic does this mean we shouldn't use cars because our ancestors didn't use cars and driving is counterproductive? Not to mention my lifting coach with 30 years of experience says otherwise to your proposal
Your lifting coach probably recommends supplements too. Did you know supplements are extracted out of kerosene? They are toxic. Yet most gymgoers take them, also a way to shorten your lifespan and make you sick.

Your lifting coach probably recommends supplements too.
No he doesn't, never heard him mention it.

Did you know supplements are extracted out of kerosene? They are toxic. Yet most gymgoers take them, also a way to shorten your lifespan and make you sick.
Thats why I take the naked protein supplement my jiu jitsu coach recommended me which doesn't contain weird chemicals

Ew? Who the hell wants to live a sedentary lifestyle? Get moving, get fit. I can tell you don't work-out.

Ew? Who the hell wants to live a sedentary lifestyle? Get moving, get fit. I can tell you don't work-out.
His build is either a obese or underweight unless he has elite bodybuilding genetics which would be a fakecel trait

Train legs so you can low kick foids and simps

His build is either a obese or underweight unless he has elite bodybuilding genetics which would be a fakecel trait
I'm normal built, like a normal human being since i mostly eat raw meat and raw fat, nothing else, no junk food, no ultra processed food. Most people neglect diet and instead they only focus on going to the gym or doing cardio, then they end up eating junk instead because they get cravings. It should be like this:

Diet>Sleep>Exercise

Most people do it the other way around. Most things are upside down in this world.

You don't have to work out or get moving if you eat a superior diet.

You don't have to work out or get moving if you eat a superior diet.
You can be a lot more functional going to the gym as long as you dont train lazy

You can be a lot more functional going to the gym as long as you dont train lazy
Not really, diet is everything. If you eat pro-inflammatory foods like deep fried chicken or fries and still go to the gym, you will still ruin your body, and most people do. Alot of injuries occur in the gym that would never happen otherwise, it's just an unnatural activity to lift man-made metal for decades. I'm not trying to convince you to stop going but i'm just letting you know. The heathiest people eat a superior diet, lay around in the sun all day and procreate, tribal people essentially. Most people nowadays see gymgoers and runners as healthy people but it's the complete opposite most of the time, they ruin their bodies and mental healthy early on for social media clout.