Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My latest (and probably final) cope before I inevitably rope

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
So lately I lost interest in 90% of my previous copes or hobbies, I don't want to play videogames anymore, nor buy more action figures or even look at them, tired and bored of movies and shows, and of course I have nothing to do physically because my body is a piece of shit that works for nothing, I don't even like to browse on forums or 4chan etc anymore because I get angry very quickly with shit posts or troll posts and my day gets ruined.
So what do I do, I can't even sleep to dream because I cannot remember my dreams anymore so I even lost my fucking dreams, this has been happening for months.
I can't masturbate anymore, my libido is dead for a week.

My latest and probably only cope now? I look for webcam girls, 40/50yo women, always looking for the ones with 10,5 viewers or less, I grab some snacks and I sit there looking at them, 99% of them are doing nothing but clicking their keyboards and looking at the camera, it's less than 5 viewers why would she do something, she's just there sitting doing nothing, and I sit here looking at them, memorizing every single thing about them, all of them have some background music so it's like listening to the radio too, I get little doses of dopamine every time she looks straight to the camera or when she smiles, I don't even jerk off, don't want to, I just sit there for 6/10 hours swapping between other women because they stay online for an hour at best, I don't interact with them at all, don't want to, I just sit there and daydream about them while she's there, creating fictional scenarios between her and me.

And that's it, that's my life now.

You sound like a simp tbh

You sound like a simp tbh
why? I'm not giving her a cent, don't have money, also I know I'll never get her, not even in a billion years, so I'm not fooling myself with unrealistic expectations or paying like a pig. I'm just sitting there looking at them.

You like watching roasties for 6-10 hours ?? :feelskek:

Cuoinotung pepe the frog

why? I'm not giving her a cent, don't have money, also I know I'll never get her, not even in a billion years, so I'm not fooling myself with unrealistic expectations or paying like a pig. I'm just sitting there looking at them.
thats how it starts. Next thing you know she will start interacting with u for free.

Then you will feel bad for her because shes so nice to you when she has no followers.

Since you having simping tendencies you will send an innocent 3$ as a start. She will thank you deeply and you will love her smile and enthusiastic approach.

Next thing you know you ll be sending her 50$ every month just to see her smile and thanking you on some screen pixels.

If i was you i would drop this "cope" and find something else to do.

So lately I lost interest in 90% of my previous copes or hobbies, I don't want to play videogames anymore, nor buy more action figures or even look at them, tired and bored of movies and shows, and of course I have nothing to do physically because my body is a piece of shit that works for nothing, I don't even like to browse on forums or 4chan etc anymore because I get angry very quickly with shit posts or troll posts and my day gets ruined.
So what do I do, I can't even sleep to dream because I cannot remember my dreams anymore so I even lost my fucking dreams, this has been happening for months.
I can't masturbate anymore, my libido is dead for a week.

My latest and probably only cope now? I look for webcam girls, 40/50yo women, always looking for the ones with 10,5 viewers or less, I grab some snacks and I sit there looking at them, 99% of them are doing nothing but clicking their keyboards and looking at the camera, it's less than 5 viewers why would she do something, she's just there sitting doing nothing, and I sit here looking at them, memorizing every single thing about them, all of them have some background music so it's like listening to the radio too, I get little doses of dopamine every time she looks straight to the camera or when she smiles, I don't even jerk off, don't want to, I just sit there for 6/10 hours swapping between other women because they stay online for an hour at best, I don't interact with them at all, don't want to, I just sit there and daydream about them while she's there, creating fictional scenarios between her and me.

And that's it, that's my life now.
just pay for prostitutes atp