Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My last two bosses have been feminists

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I've had 4 jobs in my life. In my first two jobs i had male bosses. They were your typical masculine almost misogynistic males. One of my bosses actually slapped a foid worker on her ass, and nothing happened to him. She didn't report him or anything since she was a slavic foreigner who probably couldn't get another job. After slapping her he looked at me and smiled, i smiled back. He also asked some foid workers if they wanted to have sex with him in a private room during work. He was over 80 years old. Very based, he liked me and i liked him. We had a good work relationship.

In my last 2 jobs i've only had foid bosses, both middle aged and both feminists. The first foid boss fired me sort of, but i didn't wanna stay there anyway and i had already gotten a new job at the time. My current boss seems pretty bad too. I can just tell she hates men, deep down. Why do i know they're both feminists? They both wore the venus symbol, and they both have short hair. If you ever have a female boss, then theres a very big chance she's a feminist. Feminist wants to control men, that's why they apply for boss or manager position. They want to feel empowering and special because of the 3rd wave feminism.

That's brutal. Hopefully you don't get her feminist wrath toward you

foids shouldnt be bosses or any leading figure in anything

What is your current job actually?
I don't wanna post in exact detail what i work with but i guess you could say i'm a maintence guy/janitor/groundskeeper all in one.

foids shouldnt be bosses or any leading figure in anything
That's why some jobs or companies are going downhill, because they only hire foids, LGBT, people with mental illnesses etc. When foids are in management then there will always be more conflict and drama.

Bringing foids into the workplace was a catastrophic mistake

most if not all women are feminist, open or latent that's the only difference
Yes but alot of foids don't even understand the feminist ideology. They just say they're feminist because everyone else is. They don't wanna get into trouble by saying they aren't, that's also why. Same with foids who support LGBT. If they say the don't support it then they will most likely get fired or disliked by alot of people.

Foids hate being disliked for anything, it gives them a bad reputation, that's why alot of foids also have the same ideology. A feminist foid wouldn't care if a Chad right wing extremist, anti feminist started flirting with her. She would fall for him and have sex with him no matter if they don't share the same ideology.

There is no feminism 6 feet underground.

Yes but alot of foids don't even understand the feminist ideology. They just say they're feminist because everyone else is. They don't wanna get into trouble by saying they aren't, that's also why. Same with foids who support LGBT. If they say the don't support it then they will most likely get fired or disliked by alot of people.

Foids hate being disliked for anything, it gives them a bad reputation, that's why alot of foids also have the same ideology. A feminist foid wouldn't care if a Chad right wing extremist, anti feminist started flirting with her. She would fall for him and have sex with him no matter if they don't share the same ideology.
Feminist is more like anti men, such meaning

Of course. Whenever we go against nature it punishes us, its common sense really

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race​