Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Last Thread on Here. Very Legit

L

Lestat

Banned
-
If you dont believe in morality and monogamny
and marrying a virgin and you like drinking, partying and sleeping around
it means you are a degenerate and dont have goodness in you and you are scum and no amount of std filled
roasties you fuck will make you a great man. YOU ARE A LOSER.

However if you are a pure undefiled virgin waiting for another pure virgin in marriage, then you are NOT incel, you are just in waiting for something special, beautiful and meaningful whether or not it happens

Jfl @ expecting a pure virgin in 2018

Facade said:
Jfl @ expecting a pure virgin in 2018
JFL if you think that virgin won't still cuck you with chad.

Pure virgin or nothing

If I won't get it I'll adopt an orphan and raise her to be my perfect wife

You need to make TWO threads announcing that you're leaving...within half an hour of each other? Are you that much of an attention whore?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
You need to make TWO threads announcing that you're leaving...within half an hour of each other?  Are you that much of an attention whore?

Kek he is definitely going to return.

Lol. No such thing as a pure virgin female past the age of 13.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
You need to make TWO threads announcing that you're leaving...within half an hour of each other?  Are you that much of an attention whore?

first thread i just announced i was leaving today but never said it was last thread.
this thread I am confirming to be the last.

I cant be on here around fleshy people who only care about the things of the world like yourself.

Lestat said:
first thread i just announced i was leaving today but never said it was last thread.
this thread I am confirming to be the last.

I cant be on here around fleshy people who only care about the things of the world like yourself.

What a story, Mark. Now GTFO please and don't respond anymore. Go meditating, hope it makes your dick happy.

Lestat said:
it means you are a degenerate and dont have goodness in you and you are scum and no amount of std filled

However if you are a pure undefiled virgin waiting for another pure virgin in marriage, then you are NOT incel, you are just in waiting for something special, beautiful and meaningful whether or not it happens

Fuck, I agree with this 100%. I've met women who were virgins and had high respect for guys who were. I left a girl like that, thought I could do better. If I had it to do over I would have married her on the spot. Just because people fuck and do shit don't make it right. Slavery was once legal and accepted.

Lol I was right, technically it was within the hour or even less kek

Tellem--T said:
Lol I was right, this was from the last thread, technically he came backed within the hour or less fuckin kek

no i said i was leaving today. so i still have a couple hours left. im leaving soon dont worry.

Lestat said:
no i said i was leaving today. so i still have a couple hours left. im leaving soon dont worry.

Leave right now you idiot, when I made my farewell post back on r/incels, I left right away, lol just leave nigger

Tellem--T said:
Leave right now you idiot, when I made my farewell post back on r/incels, I left right away, lol just leave nigger

i will leave today, dont worry fool.

I fucked a virgin who dumped me after.
Jfl at this virgin cope.
No brag just saying it was years ago.

The level of cope is insane 
giphy.gif

_incelinside said:
The level of cope is insane 
giphy.gif

Legit this is unprecedented levels of coping. 
>I am not an incel loser I just want a pure waifu and am better than those degenerates (who dont want me btw but whatever.

Lestat said:

Nah, we're still aware of our disgusting subhuman faces. A lot of us are just like you described in your second paragraph, except for the waiting part as it will never happen.

St.Tropez said:
Legit this is unprecedented levels of coping. 
>I am not an incel loser I just want a pure waifu and am better than those degenerates (who dont want me btw but whatever.

We have reached the cope singularity

Bye, you won't be missed.

Agreed

But it is hard to believe that most Incels would have a happy ending

DankIncel said:
Agreed
But it is hard to believe that most Incels would have a happy ending