Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My last boss owes me over $17,000. His foid is the reason why I will never get my money.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
So I was working for this guy. He was always late in payments. He was incredibly good in lying. He would say something like: "We have a tax payback next week. Then I can pay all your money. No problem at all." then after a week I would ask about my money and he would say: "You will get it any day. I am just waiting for them to do the transfer." Then after three weeks he would say: "They are messing up. It is their fault. My attorney is on the case and says money will be coming any day."

Whenever I got too pissed I would get a little bit of money. He owed me more and more and I started to think: "Damn! If I cancel now he will go broke and then I will never get my money." so I kept going. Eventually I really freaked out. Yelled at his bitch on the phone. I have to say I hated this foid. She was acting as if she was my boss but she was like half my age and had not accomplished anything in her life. So when she called me telling me to work more as if she had to tell me shit I yelled at her and told her to get my money or they will be in deep trouble. The bitch cried which I found completely ridiculous.

So then he realized I was about to go and told me from now on there won't be any more problems and apologized and said he would transfer all my money.

And to my surprise the next day there were like $14,000 on my bank account.

I should have gone then but I thought things are going to be fine now. He got it this time.

Then the same game started again. Eventually he just told me that they are leaving the town and founding a new business elsewhere. At this time he was owing me 6 months of salary again. They went away like a week later.

I went to my lawyer and we filed a lawsuit which I won. In the meantime he owes me over $17,000 Dollars. This includes open salary, lawyer fees, court costs and interest.

I never got a single cent because he claims to neither own nor earn any money. They founded a new business under his wife's name for which he works without payment. He claims to live of his wife's income and the state of Germany believes him.

One day he will pay...

sounds rough nigga

Damn thats beyond fucked up and illegal. I feel bad for you OP. Pray that he gets AIDS

That's pretty cool man

Break his jaw

Damn thats beyond fucked up and illegal. I feel bad for you OP. Pray that he gets AIDS

I wrote a ten page letter to the cops by the way. They didn't give a shit.

report him, make him pay then

I reported him to just about any government agency I know of including the cops. None of them gave a shit. Germany is paradise for you if you are a criminal.

Wageslaving doesn't make sense.

Good to know you were angry, as subhumans our greatest ally is our anger, nobody will be on our side so we must always get shit done or people will walk over us.

I reported him to just about any government agency I know of including the cops. None of them gave a shit. Germany is paradise for you if you are a criminal.

It is truly over man. But it will never work if you want to criminalmaxx.

You got played.

Dont you have any laws in america

Dont you have any laws in america

Germany. I just used Dollar because everybody knows how much it is.

Here you can defraud people and then tell the cops you didn't mean it. They will close the case. But if you say one bad word about a minority they will kick your door in and throw you in jail for years.

Here you can defraud people and then tell the cops you didn't mean it. They will close the case. But if you say one bad word about a minority they will kick your door in and throw you in jail for years.
Fucking lol at germany. Meme country.

Lots of businesses and even major companies run this scam. Just sell whatever, never deliver, declare bankruptcy and open under another name. Then repeat.

Hire a thugmaxx debt colllector

Lots of businesses and even major companies run this scam. Just sell whatever, never deliver, declare bankruptcy and open under another name. Then repeat.

The moment a business pays you late or wants something like net 90, never talk to them again. It's a scam.

And tons of businesses declare bankruptcy and dissolve while buying a ton of shit on net 60/90 and fucking over vendors.

Break his jaw
Break his foids jaw*

I’m assuming you got government people from Germany watching this sub and shit now, so just for them: NIGGERS ARENT PEOPLE

Get a lawyer. Stop wasting time asking low IQ incels for help with a legal issue.

Isn't there a process to start taking assets? That's how it works in civilized countries.

Wageslaving is the ultimate form of cuckery

Isn't there a process to start taking assets?

He stated that he owns nothing and has no income. He claims he works without payment. Now it is up to me to prove that this is not true.

He stated that he owns nothing and has no income. He claims he works without payment. Now it is up to me to prove that this is not true.
If he's legit broke then you're fucked. If not hire a PI.

JFL dude this story sounds too ridiculous too be true, it can't be legal to do this shit and the police just go along with it, there's no such thing as "owning nothing", everybody owns something, he has something under his name, you must have a shit lawyer

Can't you wait a few months (6+), make him think you've given up, and then subpoena his financial records, he'd have made a mistake somewhere, slipped up somewhere

If all else fails you can just go ER on his household and rape his wife, you'll get your payment one way or another

Jfl, imagine being this much of a pussy. Just go to his house, bust his door down, and fuck shit up.

Since you live in Germany, shout allahu akbar so the police gets scared of leftist backlash, they'll let you go.

JFL dude this story sounds too ridiculous too be true, it can't be legal to do this shit and the police just go along with it, there's no such thing as "owning nothing", everybody owns something, he has something under his name, you must have a shit lawyer

Can't you wait a few months (6+), make him think you've given up, and then subpoena his financial records, he'd have made a mistake somewhere, slipped up somewhere

The lawyer sending a letter = 1000 Euros in Germany. Simple as that. And I need to pay it first before I can then try to sue the guy that owes me money for legal costs. Sure I could tell my lawyer to keep investigating and keep researching if he has money. But then I will get like 1000 Euro invoice on a weekly basis and nothing will ever happen.

He bought a lot of stuff and didn't pay it. Also sold stuff and never delivered it but kept the money. The police opened a case and he was in jail for a month or two while they were investigating but then they just ceased to work on the case and released him from jail. Then they closed the case.

So I was working for this guy. He was always late in payments. He was incredibly good in lying. He would say something like: "We have a tax payback next week. Then I can pay all your money. No problem at all." then after a week I would ask about my money and he would say: "You will get it any day. I am just waiting for them to do the transfer." Then after three weeks he would say: "They are messing up. It is their fault. My attorney is on the case and says money will be coming any day."

Whenever I got too pissed I would get a little bit of money. He owed me more and more and I started to think: "Damn! If I cancel now he will go broke and then I will never get my money." so I kept going. Eventually I really freaked out. Yelled at his bitch on the phone. I have to say I hated this foid. She was acting as if she was my boss but she was like half my age and had not accomplished anything in her life. So when she called me telling me to work more as if she had to tell me shit I yelled at her and told her to get my money or they will be in deep trouble. The bitch cried which I found completely ridiculous.

So then he realized I was about to go and told me from now on there won't be any more problems and apologized and said he would transfer all my money.

And to my surprise the next day there were like $14,000 on my bank account.

I should have gone then but I thought things are going to be fine now. He got it this time.

Then the same game started again. Eventually he just told me that they are leaving the town and founding a new business elsewhere. At this time he was owing me 6 months of salary again. They went away like a week later.

I went to my lawyer and we filed a lawsuit which I won. In the meantime he owes me over $17,000 Dollars. This includes open salary, lawyer fees, court costs and interest.

I never got a single cent because he claims to neither own nor earn any money. They founded a new business under his wife's name for which he works without payment. He claims to live of his wife's income and the state of Germany believes him.

One day he will pay...
Is he ethnic? Perhaps a Paki?
Be a real shame if something happened to his business premises.

Is he ethnic? Perhaps a Paki?
Be a real shame if something happened to his business premises.

This dude is playing 4D chess, if OP burned down the business, he'd probably have planned for that and had fire insurance on the building, so he collects even more money (under his wife's name) lol

Really glad I'm not OP because I know I could not take this shit and just move on, I would already be planning on how to rape his wife and then murder him

This dude is playing 4D chess, if OP burned down the business, he'd probably have planned for that and had fire insurance on the building, so he collects even more money (under his wife's name) lol

Really glad I'm not OP because I know I could not take this shit and just move on, I would already be planning on how to rape his wife and then murder him
Guess he could hire someone to fix it for him on a 1-2 day visit from abroad. Business not included, a simple home visit.

The lawyer sending a letter = 1000 Euros in Germany. Simple as that. And I need to pay it first before I can then try to sue the guy that owes me money for legal costs. Sure I could tell my lawyer to keep investigating and keep researching if he has money. But then I will get like 1000 Euro invoice on a weekly basis and nothing will ever happen.

He bought a lot of stuff and didn't pay it. Also sold stuff and never delivered it but kept the money. The police opened a case and he was in jail for a month or two while they were investigating but then they just ceased to work on the case and released him from jail. Then they closed the case.
Maybe start reaching out to other people he did or does business with to see if they want to split the bill to find out if he has assets. You could include the judgement document to show them what they are dealing with also.