Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My laptop died and I have to use my mum's laptop.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
My dear laptop which I bought in 2016. I have coomed a lot with it, went through lots of things and played many games on it RIP. I actually bought my mum this laptop so she never uses my laptop and never sees my incel posting or any of my cooming. I guess it is also sort of my computer. I downloaded Firefox to incelpost so hopefully she never doesn't see my incelposting.

Over brother :feelsrope:

erasehistorymaxx

Just buy a new one

My dear laptop which I bought in 2016. I have coomed a lot with it, went through lots of things and played many games on it RIP. I actually bought my mum this laptop so she never uses my laptop and never sees my incel posting or any of my cooming. I guess it is also sort of my computer. I downloaded Firefox to incelpost so hopefully she never doesn't see my incelposting.
1. Only browse in private windows

2. Clear cache after you are finished browsing, don't save any bookmarks

3. If you download any videos or open any files you don't want her to see, open "internet explorer" (yes the old browser, not the new one), press Ctrl+H, you'll notice it keeps a history of what videos were played, pictures were opened, files were accessed, etc on your computer and sorts them by week, day, etc, just delete everything (internet explorer is connected to windows explorer on your computer, so it also stores history of what you do on your computer, you can delete that history from there)

Time to start Incognito-Window-maxxing.

See if your mum has any nudes