Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My kitty is so motherfucking beatiful.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I rescued my kitty from this shit cartel-land hellhole streets , She was so small...so frail... practically grasping for life...i nurtured her , Feeded her , Paid the best vet in my third world municipality to cure her , She is my sun , She is the only thing i have and love in this world , she is the only one who loves me and make my life less miserable , She is my everything :owo:

Im glad you have a fuzzy buddy bro!

Cat Bear GIF
Cat Party GIF

i dont want to post pictures of her in cuckternet , I may be paranoid but i wont take the risk
You don't have one. Do you?

Why would ye lie about such thing ? :smonk:

I rescued my kitty from this shit cartel-land hellhole streets , She was so small...so frail... practically grasping for life...i nurtured her , Feeded her , Paid the best vet in my third world municipality to cure her , She is my sun , She is the only thing i have and love in this world , she is the only one who loves me and make my life less miserable , She is my everything :owo:
You’re a good man, try to save more lives bro, animals are better than humans

You don't have one. Do you?

Why would ye lie about such thing ? :smonk:

she is too innocent for a place like this , If something ever happens to her i would go insane

I want a morning dove as a pet if not for my cramped living conditions.

Mourningdove teresa taylor

I like watching them through the window.

I love pets too

mogs me at rescuing him, there was a baby bird in front of my door that probably fell from the nest and I didn't even bother to help him because of diseases:feelsseriously: