Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My junkie aunt stole my money

R

Rasama

Greycel
My junkie Aunt stole my money, roughly around 142 in USD :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: I went to buy something at the warehouse store today. When i opened my purse to see, nothing was there. With a slipt second processing information and connecting the dots in my head. I knew with a strong conviction that it was that bitch, my Aunt.

She has a history of drug use and stealing. Not uncommon paring. She has stolen my money before and i reported it to my parents, but they do nothing. My grandma keeps housing her, gives her money, food, utilities and stuff :feelsree::feelsree::feelsping: My grandma recognizes that my Aunt is a terrible person, but she takes no action. She talks a big game about how she will cut her off or report her to the police, but on.

Females are retarded. Why can't they make the tough decision to correct their child??? And now i'm paying the price because of my Grandma's bad parenting:reeeeee: I mean, how did you raise your child to be a junkie post-wall single middle age theive whore???

smash her head in with a hammer

Spike her drugs and make her OD (in HOI3)

My junkie Aunt stole my money, roughly around 142 in USD :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: I went to buy something at the warehouse store today. When i opened my purse to see, nothing was there. With a slipt second processing information and connecting the dots in my head. I knew with a strong conviction that it was that bitch, my Aunt.

She has a history of drug use and stealing. Not uncommon paring. She has stolen my money before and i reported it to my parents, but they do nothing. My grandma keeps housing her, gives her money, food, utilities and stuff :feelsree::feelsree::feelsping: My grandma recognizes that my Aunt is a terrible person, but she takes no action. She talks a big game about how she will cut her off or report her to the police, but on.

Females are retarded. Why can't they make the tough decision to correct their child??? And now i'm paying the price because of my Grandma's bad parenting:reeeeee: I mean, how did you raise your child to be a junkie post-wall single middle age theive whore???
My parents stole my life

New rule, never hold cash from now on, do everything by card. You cant trust her.

New rule, never hold cash from now on, do everything by card. You cant trust her.
I'm a schizo. I don't like to have my purchasing history on the data base. But after mutiple incidents, i'll have to do it

You need a lock for your room or maybe even a small safe.

Remove her from your life.

You need a lock for your room or maybe even a small safe.
I left my purse in my room last night, and i slept on the sofa. The bitch must've taken it when i was sleeping in the living room. Naturally, every person ever would feel some sence of security in their own house, so i didn't lock my room.

I left my purse in my room last night, and i slept on the sofa. The bitch must've taken it when i was sleeping in the living room. Naturally, every person ever would feel some sence of security in their own house, so i didn't lock my room.
Sometimes you have no choice or just move out.

NAH MASTER IS ON HIS TRANNY ACCOUNT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@NoIdeaWhatToDo
Ikr? :feelsugh:

Post is sus as hell. :feelshaha:

Zesty as fuck! :feelskek:
Rainbow You Are Gay GIF
Gay Lgbt GIF by giphystudios2021
Rainbow Bridge GIF

That's good old aunt Jemima, doing. Her typical nigger shit...