Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My job requires me to interact with teenagers

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I´m 6ft2 barefoot and I´m legit the shortest guy there out of a group with 10 boys aged 14-16.

JFL

Don´t ask what I do, I´m not doxxing myself.

it seems like 5'8 (my height) will be considered a dwarf-disability tier in the near future, someone pass rope :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Working in a adoption centre

I´m 6ft2 barefoot and I´m legit the shortest guy there out of a group with 10 boys aged 14-16.

JFL

wtf man , this is the result of feminism only chads breed , and husband pay the buxes

JFL

i find it kinda hard to believe as i play basketball against high schoolers and college aged kids all the time and they aren't even above 6' on average

i find it kinda hard to believe as i play basketball against high schoolers and college aged kids all the time and they aren't even above 6' on average
North Eastern part of the world has a lot of tall people. They really stuck to that diet of theirs...

It's so over. How can sub 5'10 people live

Are they upper middle class? How tall are the working class?
Here the working class, the kids are still manlet tier.

6" is average for males in Europe. 6"1' for Scandos/Germans.

What the hell. Are you in some upper class Dutch area or what? I understand 6'2 being the norm among white young adults in Northwest Europe, but among 14-16 year olds??

JFL at anyone who lives in NW Europe who thinks the average height is sub 6' for white young men.

You’re getting heightmogged by teens at 6’2? :worryfeels:

I’m 6’1 and I’m ready to call myself a manlet tbh.

You’re getting heightmogged by teens at 6’2? :worryfeels:

I’m 6’1 and I’m ready to call myself a manlet tbh.
Always thought you were 5 foot 2

This is why i love my industry. No interaction with the public

Sorry about this teenagers are so dumb nowadays and as a ugly male interacting with them is brutal

I have to interact with teenagers every day because I am still in high school.

Fucking suicide fuel

6ft4 is when life starts.

6'4 is the safe zone. The problem more taller you are, you have more chance to have a fucked face.
In a few years, 6'4 will be the norm.

Height copers need to fuck off. It is possible to be 6’2” and incel.

6'4 is the safe zone. The problem more taller you are, you have more chance to have a fucked face.
In a few years, 6'4 will be the norm.
Not just that. The taller you are the more health problems you 100% will have, like increased heart size. Humans were not meant to be that tall. Chad cherrypicking will truly lead humanity to extinction.

Not just that. The taller you are the more health problems you 100% will have, like increased heart size. Humans were not meant to be that tall. Chad cherrypicking will truly lead humanity to extinction.
Sounds like a cope.

Sounds like a cope.

This is what happens when fisherian runaway gets out of control.

A male babirusa's canines are an evolutionary mystery: They never stop growing, they're too fragile to hunt or forage with, and, given time, they end up twisting and penetrating the animal's own skull!

JFL @ pigcels.

That sounds like ultimate suifuel

I had to interact with white JB stacies as a trainee English teacher.

I pray everyday and thank God for 1. not having to teach them anymore and 2. not being in Germany

So I feel your pain really well.

Are they upper middle class? How tall are the working class?
Here the working class, the kids are still manlet tier.
yes, they all have rich parents.