Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my job gave me a worthless present

owly

owly

Banned
-
a ticket for :
a free double date dinner
or
2 movie tickets
or
3 books

even if I go to the dinner alone I have no way to know if they use soy in it

at the movies I'll see stacy and chad kissing

those book stores have only gay books

Take the movie tickets, go to see 2 different movies. Go early in the morning or on the afternoon during the week, that's usually when only old people and loners go to the movies.

Take the movie tickets, go to see 2 different movies. Go early in the morning or on the afternoon during the week, that's usually when only old people and loners go to the movies.
I can DL any movie

movies and books can be pirated

might as well eat

I can DL any movie
Yeah but if there's at least one movie that interest you watching it on the cinema is better, and it usually takes a while until its uploaded on hte internet.
I'm just suggesting a way of using the present

Yeah but if there's at least one movie that interest you watching it on the cinema is better, and it usually takes a while until its uploaded on hte internet.
I'm just suggesting a way of using the present
maybe I'll wait for some 3d movie to release

Free food is free food.

I eat out alone often, it's fine.

Free food is free food.

I eat out alone often, it's fine.
but I don't eat at restaurants, I have no way to know if they have soy in the food, or other chemicals

but I don't eat at restaurants, I have no way to know if they have soy in the food, or other chemicals

You're posting on an incel forum, and you're worried about meme chemicals making your frog gay?

Everything is slowly poisoning you in the modern world.

It just is.

You're posting on an incel forum, and you're worried about meme chemicals making your frog gay?

Everything is slowly poisoning you in the modern world.

It just is.
I don't want soy moobs or chemical effects to be sick with headache and cancer or diarreah

I don't want soy moobs or chemical effects to be sick with headache and cancer or diarreah

Do you drink tap water? Do you drink out of plastic bottles?

Just as bad.

:feelsthink:

thats brutal they think you have gf to go with :feelsrope:

id take the free dinner order take out