Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My job apparently is brutal

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So I've been at this manufacturing plant for about two weeks now, pay is good and it's hard but I figured it's okay. But I talked to one of the dudes anf apparently they blow through temp workers and actual hirees at an insane rate, everyone quits after they start doing a few things like picking up 200 lb metal sheets on a conveyor belt and shit like that. As in they literally take their helmet off and just walk out it's that bad.

JFL I thought I finally caught a break and now this shit. I should just quit now honestly before it comes to that and having to walk out myself. not even worth gettinginjured too

Fuck man. I think I remember your posts about working soon

He was advising you

Don't let me see you on liveleak in a factory accident boyo. :feelswow:

Lol tw that sounds illegal. No way in hell the average boomer working at a factory can successfully pick up 200 pounds

Don't let me see you on liveleak in a factory accident boyo. :feelswow:
Truly being a slave, no other place gives me good hours and here I finally find a place and it's even worse. They are definitely going to try to slave me hard as I'm a gymcel and pretty big so they probably think I'll be willing to do that heavily injury prone shit fuck.

Truly being a slave, no other place gives me good hours and here I finally find a place and it's even worse. They are definitely going to try to slave me hard as I'm a gymcel and pretty big so they probably think I'll be willing to do that heavily injury prone shit fuck.
Don't push yourself too hard, it's not worth it.

Lol tw that sounds illegal. No way in hell the average boomer working at a factory can successfully pick up 200 pounds
Up to 150 lbs apparently, maybe 200 sometimes. The guy said you pick it up and then lift it over your head and put it on a belt above you and this is on a conveyor belt JFL so you're doing it nonstop

I was thinking that 19.50 cad/hour was too good to be true. Guess I found the catch now..should I just quit now? Because if they try to make me do that shit I'll just walk out the door right away

i love those tbh especially the ones were people get stuck in machines
Reminds me of that poor Chinese guy who got sucked into a conveyor belt, but he was stupid tbh.

How does that shit not break health and safety regulations

You should try to avoid working at every cost

How does that shit not break health and safety regulations
Uglyethnicrat

You should try to avoid working at every cost
neet 4 lyfe

Up to 150 lbs apparently, maybe 200 sometimes. The guy said you pick it up and then lift it over your head and put it on a belt above you and this is on a conveyor belt JFL so you're doing it nonstop

I was thinking that 19.50 cad/hour was too good to be true. Guess I found the catch now..should I just quit now? Because if they try to make me do that shit I'll just walk out the door right away
Figure out how the hell the boomers working there are able to do it first.

Don't push yourself too hard, it's not worth it.
This is so depressing. I can't get a job anywhere and the one place my gymcel ogrecel ass gets hired and does well at apparently is soul crushing hard. Dudes who work there have torn tendons everywhere. Fuck my life
Figure out how the hell the boomers working there are able to do it first.
By injuring themselves. Some of them have torn shoulders and all that

To think they even were gassing me up and put me on lifting 200 lb steel plates right off the bat while all the other new workers have literally just been sweeping the floors for two weeks straight because they don't look strong. They probably think I'm going to be a good gymcel to slave away and get my shoulders torn

I'll give it a go but if I feel it's too much, I don't care what they say I'll just walk out. Apparently the new guys were hired almost exclusively for that shit

This is so depressing. I can't get a job anywhere and the one place my gymcel ogrecel ass gets hired and does well at apparently is soul crushing hard. Dudes who work there have torn tendons everywhere. Fuck my life
We're sent to do the bottom of the barrel type jobs, it's over.

We're sent to do the bottom of the barrel type jobs, it's over.
Even at sports stores where I thought they would hire gymcels and football/basketball players over others they wouldn't even call me back. Most places don't call me back. The only ones that do are shit like this. This is so truly depressing.

Even at sports stores where I thought they would hire gymcels and football/basketball players over others they wouldn't even call me back. Most places don't call me back. The only ones that do are shit like this. This is so truly depressing.
It's all about looks, they don't want an ugly ogre to attend with their customers.
You will only get low and hard jobs.

It's all about looks, they don't want an ugly ogre to attend with their customers.
You will only get low and hard jobs.
Yep. In a steel metal manufactuering place there are no customers so it doesn't matter.

If it comes to that, I don't care if they are gonna call me a pussy. I'll quit. Not worth testing even more tendons over than I already have.

Same here. They only hire females at the gym now.

Same here. They only hire females at the gym now.
After coming back there s few times they only hire women there. Or gay dudes who are good looking. Nobody in a sports athletic store that even looks like they play any sport whatsoever.

It's all about looks. It's so sad.

Brutal as fuck