Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Jehovahs Witness mother wants to throw away something i just bought

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So i bought a little magnet with a sexy witch drawing on it, and she freaked out. Talking about how she doesn't want that in her house, and that i should throw it away or leave. She thinks it's demonic and will bring demons in the house or some shit. She's been like this about many things i own, watch or talk about. She takes it fully literally, and doesn't understand that it's JUST A FUCKING REPRESENTATION of a witch. And multiple times she has said that in her house, it's JEHOVAH over me.
Imagine that, choosing to listen and love a FICTIONAL god over your own child.
These people disgust me.
Jehovah's witnesses are batshit crazy cultists, just like every other religion.

You have a good mother

Having a religious mother sucks but it’s better than having a liberal degenerate one

She sounds easy to manipulate but what a cunt.
She sounds easy to manipulate but what a cunt.

Lmao buy a pentagram and freak her out cultists deserve to be terrorized by scaring them with their own weird magical mumbojumbo make her think you're some lucifer worshipper or some shit while you really don't give a fuck about any religion

Last edited:
Be so edgy that she leaves u alone

Having a religious mother sucks but it’s better than having a liberal degenerate one
This TBH.

Although it's annoying when my folks would preach and I can relate to the OP seeing my parents sperg out anything that might be Satanic. For instance my mother LITERALLY threw freshly bought ham I paid for with my money simply because it's pork and my Dad thought that the wooden Kingdom Key in my room was the Devil's Trident and threatened to throw it out until he saw it was just a fucking key(Sora's Key from Kingdom Hearts)

Stuff like this is why I fucking hate religion. The only reason I back Islam in some circumstances is because that's the only religion that puts women in their fucking place and the libtards defend Islam(why do you think IT never says anything whenever we talk about Islam in a positive light?)Other than that fuck religion. It's for low IQ copers who can't except the fact that we live in a nihilistic cosmos that won't give a fuck if the Earth is blown up and humanity ceases to exist.

Mother crushed my Shin Budokai discs several times over Dabura.

Dragon Ball Satan GIF by TOEI Animation UK

The fact that your mother is a Jehovah's Witness and you have to live with her is brutal.