Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My jaw and chin are literally my worst features

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Once i grow a beard i’ll go from a 4 to a 5 and if i get in shape and regrow my balding hair with minoxodil and derma roller to a 5.5 or 6.

Jaw is the Law.

Last edited:
Nah, jaw is overrated in my opinion. Sure, it is must have to be a Chad but with strong chin and high set projected cheekbones you can't possibly be sub6 even if your jaw is shitty, Facial leanness and mid face is perhaps the first thing people notice. Jaw is vastly important for side profile which hardly matters in real life.

Ogee curve + strong chin = instant 6/10

I need jaw surgery.

Nah, jaw is overrated in my opinion. Sure, it is must have to be a Chad but with strong chin and high set projected cheekbones you can't possibly be sub6 even if your jaw is shitty, Facial leanness and mid face is perhaps the first thing people notice. Jaw is vastly important for side profile which hardly matters in real life.

Ogee curve + strong chin = instant 6/10
100%

Last edited: