Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My irl observations on relationship loyalty

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I happen to work with a lot of families, and i've noticed that the most loyal wifes are the ones who are treated extreamly badly by their husbands. I even know of 2-3 cases where the guys kicked their wifes out of the house because of other women, but as soon the affair deals broke, and the guys asked the wifes to go back, they were back instantly. 

So... if you get in a relationship, and you want your wife to be loyal:

1. Treat hut badly most of the time, but on rare ocasion do something good for her. This way she will appreciate it 10x more than if you are good with her on a daily basis. 
2. Tell her constantly that she is garbage that can't get any better, and will die alone on the street without your support. 
3. Use her money for the family needs, and your money for yourself. 
4. Hit her every once in a while, but not hard enough so she can charge you with something. After the first couple of times she will get used to it. 
5. Flirt with other women, making her leave the situation, after which you go bang her. 
6. Don't pay much attention to what she says, it's all about you.
7. Buy food for yourself, eat most of it and offer her the leftovers. 
8.Sometimes act like your are kicking her out, but then take her back. 

etc...

Now... have in mind that i don't support this type of behaviour, and i wouldn't practice it myself... but from my observations it works very decently for some people. A lil bit like the Theon Grayjoy/Ramsay Bolton relationship from game of thrones.

it's true, I've noticed this as well. Kind of common in my family actually, but they're oldskool like that

fukmylyf said:
it's true, I've noticed this as well. Kind of common in my family actually, but they're oldskool like that

It works with the new generation too, you just have to be break her spirit.

Dekim said:
fukmylyf said:
It works with the new generation too, you just have to be break her spirit.

what a dilemma

in the process you turn into a monster doing this to keep the girl around

i've experienced the opposite where i'd fall in love with the girl only for her to view my behavior as some form of weakness and she would grow unattached to me

microDongCityUSA said:
i've experienced the opposite where i'd fall in love with the girl only for her to view my behavior as some form of weakness and she would grow unattached to me

A big part of why we are incel.

The basic rule that I've learned is you can never allow a female to be complacent.

It's hard for me to be cruel to anyone that's kind to me, so I have my troubles.

But, #1 is something I've been adamant about and it's worked splendidly for me.

you cant do this if you are ugly

torujo said:
you cant do this if you are ugly

Yes you can, there are guys who are doing it.

that would be nice but you seem to be ignoring one important fact, a female would have to be attracted to us initially to even get to the stage of a gf/marriage - never going to happen.

No girl would ever be intimidated by a manlet

Treat them mean, keep them keen.

No FHO respects a cuck simp.

So punishment will lead to obedience?

UncannyValley said:
So punishment will lead to obedience?

Yea. Go watch the Korean movie "bad guy" for a good example in a movie.

Even if a guy somehow escaped inceldom, he'd find it pretty tough to stand up to an FHOs bullshit and shit-tests. A guy has to be prepared to tell an FHO to fuck off, however damaging that may be to staying noncel.