Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My irl friends started speaking like me online

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Was complaining about why I hate pullover hoodies and got this response, my friends are becoming based and entering the manosphere
9F62DB66 EB61 4335 B414 34B6007E96E2

you have cel friends?

time for them to sign up here

yes

so far they’re only on looksmaxx but once they realize the truth they too will be here
Very lucky, cels are a rare species in the real world.

Very lucky, cels are a rare species in the real world.
Indeed

It's actually very difficult to find legitimate incels in irl. Anyone who's actually open to their struggle.

People on here don't realize how short in numbers we actually are. As long as you aren't a sub3male, it's actually not that hard to larp as a sexhaver or someone who's been in a relationship or has one.

mogs me cus friends

they dont know I post here, they discovered looksmaxx independent of my input. They think I’m just a looksmaxx browser so far

not a wise idea to talk about the blackpill irl
Redpill with a touch of bluepill will always be the easiest opening.

Basically purple pill talk. Despite it being 2020, redpill is still somewhat extreme for most normtards.

Probably shouldn’t talk about blackpill in real life

Probably shouldn’t talk about blackpill in real life

So many things can lead to talking about the blackpill if you aren't careful. The general rule is never discuss politics or personal relationships.

So many things can lead to talking about the blackpill if you aren't careful. The general rule is never discuss politics or personal relationships.
Discussing your beliefs in general is a pretty bad idea since it could lead to a lot of bad things

Discussing your beliefs in general is a pretty bad idea since it could lead to a lot of bad things

Yeah but it can segway into a conversation into your beliefs in so many different ways. Then people act like you are hiding something if you want to err on the safe side and not talk that much. This is where small talk can be good. Never make any risky or edgy jokes, speak when spoken to, don't be overly emotive or emotionless either. Food is usually a safe topic.

Yeah but it can segway into a conversation into your beliefs in so many different ways. Then people act like you are hiding something if you want to err on the safe side and not talk that much. This is where small talk can be good. Never make any risky or edgy jokes, speak when spoken to, don't be overly emotive or emotionless either. Food is usually a safe topic.
That’s why small talk is actually good since they are just about general stuff. But I usually never have worry about it since I do t even talk to anyone

That’s why small talk is actually good since they are just about general stuff. But I usually never have worry about it since I do t even talk to anyone

Yeah but sometimes small talk involves normies branching off to talk shit on other people. That's the part where you keep silent and just say you don't know who they are talking about or saying you haven't really talked to that person if they bring up someone you have met but are not friends with they and are making fun of them.

mogs me cuz cel friends

you deserve them tho

Yeah but sometimes small talk involves normies branching off to talk shit on other people. That's the part where you keep silent and just say you don't know who they are talking about or saying you haven't really talked to that person if they bring up someone you have met but are not friends with they and are making fun of them.
True. I haven’t held a conversation that long for it to go that direction but it would be best to just let them say what they have to say about that person

True. I haven’t held a conversation that long for it to go that direction but it would be best to just let them say what they have to say about that person

Yeah it is more important when meeting people informally. At formal meetings small talk is pretty brief.

Yeah it is more important when meeting people informally. At formal meetings small talk is pretty brief.
True most of my interactions are at formal meetings since I never go anywhere unless it’s actually necessary

Imagine having friends

Wow that's so cool wish I had blackpilled Incel friends irl

The blackpill will spread like wildfire in the coming age. Mark my words.

But it won't necessarily be for the better. It will spread to normies too and use it as more justification for bullying ugly males.

But it won't necessarily be for the better. It will spread to normies too and use it as more justification for bullying ugly males.
You would be surprised at the pull of the blackpill. Many normies tend to actually agree with the blackpill. It makes them aware and they stop actually doing dumb shit like bullying others. Offcourse theres always the retarded ones aswell which are just too stupid to save. They go and join IT :feelskek:

You would be surprised at the pull of the blackpill. Many normies tend to actually agree with the blackpill. It makes them aware and they stop actually doing dumb shit like bullying others. Offcourse theres always the retarded ones aswell which are just too stupid to save. They go and join IT :feelskek:
High iq.

Imagine being succesful at incelifying your friends.

incel lingo is hilarious, cant blame them

Wow IRL friends I haven’t had any since middle school and that was purely just during school.

I have spoken to some online friends after a while and now I am using words like mogged and maxxing so these niggas are sometimes copying and using these phrases.