Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MY IRL FRIENDS ARE NOW USING BLACKPILL TERMINOLOGY

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I HATE TIKTOK I HATE CHINKTOK WHY THE FUCK DID THE BLACKPILL HAVE TO GO MAINSTREAM AMONGST ZOOMERS.

WHY WHY WHY DO THEY KNOW ABOUT LOOKSMAXXING NOW I HATE TIKTOK FOR MAKING LOOKSMAXXING POPULAR FUCK BRO I HATE THIS

I HATE THIS

Imagine being lazycels

JFL

Fatcels = Lazycels

I would rather moneymaxxed and cope to the maxx than being a basement dweller lmao

Imagine being lazycels

JFL

Fatcels = Lazycels

I would rather moneymaxxed and cope to the maxx than being a basement dweller lmao
What does fatcel have to do with OP’s post.

Looksmaxxing isn’t popular, but our blackpilled memes are getting more popular.

Can't wait to see people romanticizing Inceldom :feelsseriously:
Just like depression, anxiety and loneliness are romanticized by normies who have no idea how those things ACTUALLY feel like to go through.

Looksmaxxing isn’t popular, but our blackpilled memes are getting more popular.
Looksmaxxing is actually mainstream at this point
But Looksmaxxing doesn't actually exist , it's just PUA copemaxxing rebranded

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

Gym coping is mainstream, but the rest seems like a stretch.

Go on TikTok or YouTube , also .Org is flooded with Normies from there especially from TikTok
I have heard people complain about issue on looksmax recently, maybe you’re right jfl.

I have heard people complain about issue on looksmax recently, maybe you’re right jfl.
They're actually going crazy about it , even trying to doxx Master and the mods because of it

Can't wait to see people romanticizing Inceldom :feelsseriously:
Just like depression, anxiety and loneliness are romanticized by normies who have no idea how those things ACTUALLY feel like to go through.
20th Century: Che shirts
21st Century: ER and Alek Minassian shirts?

They're actually going crazy about it , even trying to doxx Master and the mods because of it
Good thing this place will always remain more hidden.

This happens all the time lol it happened to 4chan lingo and it will happen to every online community that becomes (in)famous

This happens all the time lol it happened to 4chan lingo and it will happen to every online community that becomes (in)famous
Hence why this forum should stay obscure and hidden

@Copexodius Maximus

Is it actually that mainstream? Some trend on TikTok doesn’t always mean something is full blown mainstream.

Is it actually that mainstream? Some trend on TikTok doesn’t always mean something is full blown mainstream.
Millions of likes and views on a ton of videos , it's also trending on YouTube particulary in the YouTube shorts section

Hence why this forum should stay obscure and hidden

@Copexodius Maximus
Our lingo is spreading and nothing will stop it. We are creators of culture.

Millions of likes and views on a ton of videos , it's also trending on YouTube particulary in the YouTube shorts section
Zoomer Trader?

His channel is basically random Tik Toks with blackpill captions yet they get MILLIONS of views from curious normies. He made another channel because of all of the tourists who kept coming.

I like reading the comments on the videos so that's why I subbed. Though seeing the same ragefuel videos gets a bit boring after awhile.

It's fucking teenagers going on Looksmax and treating it like a meme. The only fucking thing they remember is the terminology, and they spread it all over ShitTok. @Zer0/∞ Tell that fucking faggot curlyheadjames to just off himself already! :lasereyes:

Zoomer Trader?

His channel is basically random Tik Toks with blackpill captions yet they get MILLIONS of views from curious normies. He made another channel because of all of the tourists who kept coming.
I haven't heard of him

It's fucking teenagers going on Looksmax and treating it like a meme. The only fucking thing they remember is the terminology, and they spread it all over ShitTok. @Zer0/∞ Tell that fucking faggot curlyheadjames to just off himself already! :lasereyes:
Fuck Curlyheadjames

He stopped, he got banned off there.

Exactly
80% of .Org users are now Normie Zoomers from TikTok who found it because it's trending
They need to be shot

THIS MAKES ME FURIOUS NORMIES AND CHADS ALWAYS POPULARIZING AND GETTING REWARDED FOR SHIT US REAL INCELS HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED FOR

Ah yes we should gatekeep niggas from the blackpill to not feel the pain we go through each day existing. Don't ever get up guys.

Ah yes we should gatekeep niggas from the blackpill to not feel the pain we go through each day existing. Don't ever get up guys.
They will never relate to our pain or suffering

I HATE TIKTOK I HATE CHINKTOK WHY THE FUCK DID THE BLACKPILL HAVE TO GO MAINSTREAM AMONGST ZOOMERS.

WHY WHY WHY DO THEY KNOW ABOUT LOOKSMAXXING NOW I HATE TIKTOK FOR MAKING LOOKSMAXXING POPULAR FUCK BRO I HATE THIS

I HATE THIS
this post makes me really glad i dont live in america. also looksmax terminology is not blackpill terminology, it appeals to normies for a reason, its not blackpilled and its nothing like the stuff that actual incels believe in

Looksmaxxing has been a thing since the days of VHS. Blacks were hit with feminism first, they were decades ahead on looksmaxxing and game. They're just more candid and will openly speak about these things. Whites got on it not long after that, but they just looksmaxxed and kept their mouths shut about it. White game is called PUA, started in the 90s.
This is what those filthy normies love to do. They look down upon any subculture (like incels) but once it goes mainstream they start appropriating and stealing it to be fashionable/hip
It's going to be infuriating to see some high school chadlite nichemax as an incel.

Jfl, imagine being a zoomercel and hanging out with your homies at some mall, then a fellow incel is passing by and you're looking at each other like "just lol @ subhuman, it's so over for him"

MY IRL FRIENDS​

I mentioned this earlier, I’ve used TikTok for years now but 2023 was the year I saw blackpill lingo being used a lot, wish I could statusmaxx with this and bag a girl.

This is what those filthy normies love to do. They look down upon any subculture (like incels) but once it goes mainstream they start appropriating and stealing it to be fashionable/hip