Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Irish dancing trophy from 2004

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
This is why I am not KHHV, because I held girls hands then but sometimes I couldn't get a girl partner and had to dance with a boy.

Attachments

• DSC_0100.JPG
    DSC_0100.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
damn did u get a boner when u danced with the girl :feelsohh:

damn did u get a boner when u danced with the girl :feelsohh:
no but i got to dance with my crush at the time when I was 10. I remember my mother asked who my partner was and I wouldn't tell her because I was embarassed about dancing with my crush.

CHADS GTFO
I'm still a danceless virgin

over for dancecels

River dance is the gayest most uninspiring form of dance ever. Just move your feet and nothing else theory.

Dance? What are you a faggot?

This is why I am not KHHV, because I held girls hands then but sometimes I couldn't get a girl partner and had to dance with a boy.

I've always enjoyed Irish dancing, it's a skill I think is cool. Me personally, I don't have the interest enough to invest in it, knowing how hard it is.
Dance? What are you a faggot?

If you are hot enough, you get good pussy via the mostly female dancers, and you get to touch women all day long with no problems.

I knew a girl who lived on my dorm floor whose partner was an absolute fucking monster in his appearance. No way they didn't fuck.

Plus, Irish dancing is cultural to the Irish and centuries old. It's like Russian dancing. Different than ballet; many parents make their kids do it to pass on the culture to their kids and their kids and their kids.

Last edited:
I've always enjoyed Irish dancing, it's a skill I think is cool. Me personally, I don't have the interest enough to invest in it, knowing how hard it is.

If you are hot enough, you get good pussy via the mostly female dancers, and you get to touch women all day long with no problems.

I knew a girl who lived on my dorm floor whose partner was an absolute fucking monster in his appearance. No way they didn't fuck.

Plus, Irish dancing is cultural to the Irish and centuries old. It's like Russian dancing. Different than ballet; many parents make their kids do it to pass on the culture to their kids and their kids and their kids.

A 2nd cousin of mine runs an Irish dancing school. Also it is more popular in USA than it actually is in Ireland.

I can't tap dance but i know the word's to the song, "taps."