Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My IRA relative

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Information from a shooting that my grandfathers uncle was involved in during the Irish civil war in 1922. I think I would be useful with a rifle too.

20201108 162637

I wnat to form something like the IRA but for men in my country (Spain) been judzed by diferent laws in diferent courts by acusations of foids and an overall xenophobic campaing againsnt men all over the country gocerment funded. NO JOKE.
However nobody wants to follow me. They are to pussy to stand up in arms if necessary. Is so pathetic.

Based IRAcels. Too unfortunate they didn't succeed.

Is the IRA still supported in Northern Ireland or it's just edgy kids larping on the internet? And I guess in the Republic of Ireland they were never supported or at least publicly kek

Based IRAcels. Too unfortunate they didn't succeed.
This was 1922, they had partially succeeded because 26 counties of Ireland got freedom the year before in 1921. However I think that would have happened regardless of the IRA because of the massive Catholic majority there.
Is the IRA still supported in Northern Ireland or it's just edgy kids larping on the internet? And I guess in the Republic of Ireland they were never supported or at least publicly kek
They don't exist anymore but they are mostly viewed in a positive sense by Catholics, many don't agree with the bombings but they certainly support the existence of the IRA during those times. Many of the IRA members were from the Republic, in fact many of the bombs in England would have been carried out by Southern men.

By the way that event I spoke off was in 1922, that was the "Anti Treaty IRA", 47 years before the Northern Ireland troubles started. The IRA were fighting in the south back then too.

Last edited:
Individual retirement accounts are a great way to prepare for your old age!

The IRA were good men. Peace be upon them.

JFL at having Chad ancestors. The level of cope is too damn high.

I wnat to form something like the IRA but for men in my country (Spain) been judzed by diferent laws in diferent courts by acusations of foids and an overall xenophobic campaing againsnt men all over the country gocerment funded. NO JOKE.
However nobody wants to follow me. They are to pussy to stand up in arms if necessary. Is so pathetic.
would join if I were spanish. being against men is retarded when men build everything. literally.