Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My IQ is measured to 121

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
My IQ

Very nice brocel. But remember, no intelligence for your face

Average .is user's IQ is probably around there, since it takes intelligence and self-awareness to swallow the blackpill, but non-mensa IQ tests are retarded anyway.

Anyone that thinks an online test can accurately estimate their IQ would mean that their actual IQ is at least 20 points below from their results.

Also high IQ is nothing good. Look at Nikola Tesla, and that was in a society that valued IQ. Today IQ of 110 is about the sweet spot, 120 is not ideal and 130+ is genetic suicide.

Also high IQ is nothing good. Look at Nikola Tesla, and that was in a society that valued IQ. Today IQ of 110 is about the sweet spot, 120 is not ideal and 130+ is genetic suicide.
i would argue that a high IQ is still sexually selected for

i would argue that a high IQ is still sexually selected for
IQ is going down in developed countries. Yeah in shitty third world countries where high IQ helps to secure resources and procreate it's useful, in the west a high IQ just means you pay taxxes for single mothers to fuck 70 IQ chads and have lots of babies by them.

I think the movie Idiocracy (2004) is spot on except that it doesn't predict that people will be taller in the future. The main character was the smartest man in future-earth (at 100IQ) but he was average height. He should have been a turbomanlet and the average height was 7ft.

High IQ = higher chance of non neuro-typicality. Being non-NT in the modern west is suicide.
really? could i see a study on that? my measured IQ is somewhere between 121 and 129 btw, and my father has 133 IQ which could explain a lot about the autism rampant in my father's family, especially among the men.

I think 110-115 IQ is the sweetspot. That's when most people (in this range) can still relate to normies and really 115 IQ is enough to make shit tones of money in STEM fields. Yeah maybe you won't become say a Quant Developer or work for Google unless your IQ is 130+ but there's plenty of jobs in STEM that pay the same where a 110-115 IQ guy can flourish.

Best study of all is Ashkenazi Jews. All sorts of neurological disorders in that population.
Yeah, but the inbreeding among them is also a big factor for all those diseases.

I've already heard that the hyperexitability mentioned in the study correlates with an increased risk for parkinsonian diseases, glutamate exitotoxicity, migraines, CSD and neuroinflammation before, so training combat sports might not be the best idea for diagnosed autists like me.

Maybe that's even one of the selective advantages of low intelligence that w0men select for:
People with low IQs might be able to take more hits to the head without getting CTE since they are less vulnerable to secondary axonal damage following TBI.
@TBIcel thoughts?

Last edited:
Take a real WAIS-IV supervised by an accredited psychologist.

I'd say you're slightly above-average. On mensa.dk, my maximum score was less than 115 or 109-106, IIRC.

Kind of, maybe. Most toilets don't care that much about intelligence, but simply being more intelligent than average will signal to her hypergamous nature that you're a good match.

The only sapiophiles are intelligent toilets and they tend to have less kids on average than other toilets. High IQ Sheboons are basically not reproducing at all (dysgenics).

A high IQ also needs creativity + social skills + confidence + connections to make it in life. Tesla had all of these, but he was an incel because he pedestalised toilets.

High IQ Sheboons are basically not reproducing at all (dysgenics).
Brutal. AA hypergamy makes no sense. Ben Carson's wife = ugly AF sheboon, meanwhile George Floyd got laid left right and center.

you're asian so it makes sense

>internet IQ test

:feelsseriously:
Average .is user's IQ is probably around there, since it takes intelligence and self-awareness to swallow the blackpill, but non-mensa IQ tests are retarded anyway.
it's the mensa online test
Anyone that thinks an online test can accurately estimate their IQ would mean that their actual IQ is at least 20 points below from their results.
it's the mensa online test

Online IQ test is as accurate as the earth being flat

Ashkenazi intelligence comes from European IQ genes. Ashkenazi simply have higher frequencies of European variants, mostly only slightly.

no IQ for your face

low IQ: its just looks! :feelstastyman:
average IQ: its personality! :soy:
high IQ: its just looks! :bigbrain:

As a lowiqcel, i'm expierencing immense moggage now