Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My IQ is below average,below than Foids

S

short

Recruit
★★
Me dropped out of high school due to constant bullying which resulted in me failing 9th grade 2 times. Took an IQ, test a few days back and got a result 82.It says below average.Is it because I was never good at studies ,didn't finish high school??
Thinking i'm below than foids makes me want to destroy everything but I don't have the power to do that in this sub human 4'6" frail body.

I think he also was a guy on the ask an incel subforum before he joined
I am new to this incel community didn't know how, to use this forum. Learned many things in these few days like certain terms everyone uses and still learning.

I am new to this incel community didn't know how, to use this forum. Learned many things in these few days like certain terms everyone uses and still learning.
You'll get around fine just keep learning

no way youre 4'6, are you trolling? only 50 posts

80 is pretty much average depending on where you live

im truly sorry if this is not a larp.
try to get some disabilty bux or rope, ded srs

Me dropped out of high school due to constant bullying which resulted in me failing 9th grade 2 times. Took an IQ, test a few days back and got a result 82.It says below average.Is it because I was never good at studies ,didn't finish high school??
Thinking i'm below than foids makes me want to destroy everything but I don't have the power to do that in this sub human 4'6" frail body.
Are you the same guy who posted on Ask An Incel?

Welcome to the forum fellow midgetcel.

I actually believe you since i know several people your height so it's not that rare

Your IQ didn't "decay/decline" due to dropping out off school. Are you taking antipsychotics? Suffered an accident involving head trauma?

Your IQ didn't "decay/decline" due to dropping out off school. Are you taking antipsychotics? Suffered an accident involving head trauma?
No nothing.Only took growth hormones at one point in my life and taking pills for low blood pressure.

reincarnation boyo.

I got an IQ of 83 and got diagnosed with borderline intellectual functioning/learning disability. I too also failed highschool.

Oh yeah? Well me got 72. And and and... been thinken I wanna be homeless.

I and been thinken that I wanna be...
A fucking homeless person!

I’m 78 IQ tested in school

Hormonal imbalances like the one OP cites are thought to give some mental retardation. It's more or less the argument some people cite against kids transitioning.

That's the thing your genetics cucked you. I would sue your parents if I was you.

Depends. If you're white, you're dumb. If you're black, you're a genius. If you're East Asian, you're mentally disabled.

Depends. If you're white, you're dumb. If you're black, you're a genius. If you're East Asian, you're mentally disabled.
and if you are an ashkenazi ....

You might want to get information about how the disability system works in your country. If you can get a high disability % with some mental deficientcies and w/e else you can find, there are pretty amazing advantages.
Germany for example basically pays employers a bonus for keeping people with above 50% (i think) disability certificate employed. There is prob some agency in your country where you can go to and get someone to help you with figuring that out.