Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My interpretation of fatherhood ever since swallowing the black pill

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
M_zAJjcp-9og356pe_vle8cPoO0WEmnMr7F4pSuXYuA.png

Having a daughter is the most cucked thing ever, you are just growing a fleshlight to be filled with cum by dozens of guys.

Having a daughter is the most cucked thing ever, you are just growing a fleshlight to be filled with cum by dozens of guys.

Homeschool and raise her properly as a good Christian. You can raise the unicorn.

This seems like a normie problem. Why would an incel give a shit about fatherhood?

having kids in general is stupid

Hah. Like getting laid is even possible

It is possible to raise a daughter and not have her slut around later. My sister is an example, she just sits at home all day. Probably does fantasize about Chad but at least she's not actually out there slutting around. We're not religious at all btw. So it's possible.

This seems like a normie problem. Why would an incel give a shit about fatherhood?
how old are you guys?
For me anyways, the whole feeling of "i missed out on young adventure/love" has been replaced with "I'm missing out on having a wife and raising a family" now that i'm 28. I guess it's the fatherhood instinct kicking in.

It is possible to raise a daughter and not have her slut around later. My sister is an example, she just sits at home all day. Probably does fantasize about Chad but at least she's not actually out there slutting around. We're not religious at all btw. So it's possible.
Only if you live in a 3rd world country village

how old are you guys?

I'm 35. I would love to have had a normal life and a family and all that, but it's just not on the table. Even if I used money to attract some woman desperate for security and a family and had kids with her, it would never be a normal family. She'd always resent me for my shitty genetics and our kids would take a cue from her and not respect me either.

Hope is a hell of a drug. Once you get off it though, many of your problems and issues just disappear... like the one about how my kids will turn out.

Not like any of us are gonna be having kids anyway. But yeah raising a daughter has gotten be sheer sui fuel

Is that you or not? You didn't respond in the other thread.:confused::confused::confused:

In my religion, hugging and kissing are forbidden before marriage. In fact, it is even forbidden to be alone with a member of the opposite sex unless that person is your spouse. Therefore, it is impossible for a girl to have a boyfriend before getting married, unless the parents do a horrible job of parenting.

If I ever have a daughter, I will keep an eye on her, homeschool her, do everything I can to ensure she stays a virgin. Then, when she turns 15 (the age of consent/marriage in my religion), I will marry her off to a good incel man.

only subhumans have children.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL Cuckoldry. Think about it logically

just fuck your daughter theory

I have a sister like that too

Giga kek lmao

Are you seriously watermarking your meme?

osH0E5Y.gif

I'd rather having a daughter than a son. The world doesn't need more incels

It is him. Can confirm. I used to lurk on puahate back in 2011. That his Maltese/ Italian ex-gf single mother
I thought the one foid he fucked was supposed to be ugly and repulsive.
JFL @ standardcels.

Last edited:
In my religion, hugging and kissing are forbidden before marriage. In fact, it is even forbidden to be alone with a member of the opposite sex unless that person is your spouse. Therefore, it is impossible for a girl to have a boyfriend before getting married, unless the parents do a horrible job of parenting.

If I ever have a daughter, I will keep an eye on her, homeschool her, do everything I can to ensure she stays a virgin. Then, when she turns 15 (the age of consent/marriage in my religion), I will marry her off to a good incel man.
Why an incel guy?

Homeschool and raise her properly as a good Christian. You can raise the unicorn.
Homeschooling her just results in her feeling like she has missed out which results in her making up for lost time once she leaves home.

THE ONLY WAY IS TO FRITZL HER.

So is this guy the Face and LMS from YouTube?

I have met a few unicorns.
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL Cuckoldry. Think about it logically
Daughters love their fathers. My sister will do anything for our dad. When he had to get knee surgery, she took a week off work to take care of him. She has made it very clear her dad will never go into a home and if our mom passed away before our dad, he will be living with her family.

Having a son is better, they don't get filled with cum and they pass your last name.

[DerekQUOTE="Blue Squirtle, post: 1407658, member: 6733"]Having a son is better, they don't get filled with cum and they pass your last name.[/QUOTE]

A son is much more likely to end up as incel and thus lower chance to pass on your genes though

Why an incel guy?

Chads are men who were bred to survive in a natural (i.e. secular) culture. Incels are men who were bred to survive in a religious culture. I think our current society will fall and religious culture will take over, so I want my descendants to be bred for surviving in a religious culture.

Every father in 2018 is basically raising a whore.

My hapa daughter would grow up to be a scientist not a whore.

Homeschooling her just results in her feeling like she has missed out which results in her making up for lost time once she leaves home.

THE ONLY WAY IS TO FRITZL HER.
+1

l know one dad. Her daughter failed college, he asked why, she told him because of her bf.
The father immediatly told her to leave his house....forever.

If you have a son it can be worthwhile.

Being a father to a daughter is suicidefuel. Having to find mini-stacy through all her “education teehee” only to find she’s a fucking useless breathing fleshlight by the end.

That's why you never want to have a daughter. Raising a daughter is the ultimate and final cucking.