Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My internal monologue is 99% anguished screaming

dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
Every moment of self-awareness incites a fulminant despair. I am waiting for the moment when I can truly begin to live but I know all that awaits me is death in all its totality. Until then, I am a halfling caught between the void and personhood.

Had I lived in a sandnigger cesspool I would have been Allahu Akbar'd by now. The inherent wretchedness of humanity is a boon in that every tragedy incidentally reaps a minor reprieve: through the lens of Islamic soteriology, the death of a Muslim is merely a step into a glorious afterlife. To the civilized, it is a minor strike against the pestilential Islamic threat that constantly circles men of a higher order like vultures in the desert.

I am not even granted the pleasure of being unique in my subhumanity, because I am nothing but another 70 IQ parasite spawned by generations of consanguineous relations and Islamic idiocy.

Islamic society is degenerate in that it promotes a dysgenic environment and results in the accelerated dispersion of inferior genes across societies that were not even biologically gifted to begin with. One of the few things that truly saddens me is all the righteous men erased from history due to this risible religious delusion. It is a great pity that all of the rational and intelligent men who could have reproduced were eradicated from the gene pool. This is one of the factors in why no civilized Islamic society that respects human rights has ever existed.

I would unironically be a neo-Nazi if Hitler targeted Muslims too. Some may call me a traitor, but I see no perfidy in renouncing a subhuman cult. It is my ancestors who have betrayed humanity by propagating Islam and their subhuman genes.

The one lesson we can glean from this contemptible predicament is this: finish what you start. Had the Babylonians simply enacted a complete genocide of the Jewish tribes in the 7th century BCE we would not mired in this imbroglio.

My internal monologue runs the entire day. I have to consciously try to stop it, and I've also had the anguished screaming you talk about. It's when the anger consumes me, I just let it out in my mind.

Same. Always loneliness and anger.

I have no internal monologue at all 99% of the time. I am just a robot, going through the motions. I don't know what it's like to think anymore, thinking is non-verbal abstraction in my head. I get asked a question and I answer without thinking. Even when I am forced to weigh options, my thinking is non-verbal, I don't even know what the fuck is going on up there. Whenever I try to start the monologue, I end up thinking multiple words ahead and it all gets jumbled. How the fuck I am functioning in higher education is baffling to me so I try not to "think" about it.