Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My "interests" are not compatible with females

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I know that it doesn't matter at all and it should be the least thing to worry about, but I have the urge to mention it here.
There is nothing I can talk about with females on a date or whatever (that will probably never happen).

I don't think any foid (besides you giga cherrypick) has any interest that overlaps with one of mine.
Here are a few:
History
Geography
Philosophy
Rampage killers (serial killers are boring as fuck)
Astronomy
Human evolution and primatology
(Video games)

The word "interests" is very vague. I just like watching videos/documentaries about these topics, that's all.
I don't like sports, branded clothes, celebrities and all this bullshit what females like.

I love History

Foids are very superficial. The only things they want to talk about is 1) how wasted they were and how many dudes they fucked during that one festival they went to 2) gossip about other people 3) countries they want to travel/traveled to in the summer 4) how greatly they despise school/their jobs 5) how their "solution" to a problem is the most intelligent thing that apparently nobody has ever thought of before (jfl) 6) family/kids. Yeah from my experience i think it boils down to that

I know that it doesn't matter at all and it should be the least thing to worry about, but I have the urge to mention it here.
There is nothing I can talk about with females on a date or whatever (that will probably never happen).

I don't think any foid (besides you giga cherrypick) has any interest that overlaps with one of mine.
Here are a few:
History
Geography
Philosophy
Rampage killers (serial killers are boring as fuck)
Astronomy
Human evolution and primatology
(Video games)

The word "interests" is very vague. I just like watching videos/documentaries about these topics, that's all.
I don't like sports, branded clothes, celebrities and all this bullshit what females like.
That's just 21st century western spirituality and religion :feelshaha: which is based on materialism and sensual pleasures. When the West was christian the foids were a lot more religious than the guys were.

girls that are into that stuff are only into it for Chad

Same. So even if I found a foid I wouldn't be able to hold a comprehensive conversation with her :feelsbadman:

As long as any topic involves Chads, they WILL be interested.

Female interests are whatever chad is doing rn.

Do females even have interests?

There are females who are interested in spree killers but they’re small in number compared to those interested in serial killers.
True.
I also noticed that there are some females interested in Columbine, even the Columbine forum is run by a female.
But since that is literally one of the most boring shootings of all, it's ogre.

Don't worry about it, women don't have interests. The only thing they care about is who they're fucking and the drama they're causing.

If they're not talking about either of those things, then they're talking about shopping/spending money. I kid you not, try eavesdropping on a table of them regardless of their age at a restaurant or somewhere sometime. That's all there is to them.

I also noticed that there are some females interested in Columbine, even the Columbine forum is run by a female.
It’s not surprising, it has to do with the psychology of the killers and women find that interesting. I focus on the guns and their gear.
I also kind of like looking into their lives and comparing it to mine.

But since that is literally one of the most boring shootings of all, it's ogre.
Which one interests you the most?
For me it’s the Kerch Polytechnic Shooting since the Russian authorities released the entire CCTV footage, etc.

I also kind of like looking into their lives and comparing it to mine.
Same. But I have to say that I usually also focus on the psychology just like the foids :feelsUnreal:. I always want to know why a person commits such an act.
Which one interests you the most?
For me it’s the Kerch Polytechnic Shooting since the Russian authorities released the entire CCTV footage, etc.
Sandy Hook by far (inb4 hoax).
Yeah, Kerch is also very interesting.

i can relate more to a pet rock

Good news! It’s not over because compatibility of interests doesn’t matter.

Yeah, Kerch is also very interesting.
800px Vladislav Roslyakov self pwn uncensored
2018 10 17 113518
Authorities noting evidence at Polytechnic
Tumblr pqwasrvTqG1wwfa7n 540
Polytechnic Schoolroom Aftermath
Tumblr pmbjiv4yzQ1vq78az 1280
Tumblr pr3eizk9KT1y8c336o2 500
Vladislav Roslyakov corpse 1
Latest
Vladislav Roslyakov headshot
Vladislav posthumous
Vladislav Roslyakov headshot
Polytechnic School Aftermath 2
Polytechnic Metal Detectors

This is also a very good video made by this female I was discussing the case with. ( I don't speak to her anymore since the Russian authorities officially closed the Kerch shooting case so no new info will be coming out )

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb3luOGU_dY

Thx for sharing.
No problem, Kerch was the only case that really caught my attention since the CCTV was out there and you actually saw people dying, etc.
A few months later there was a shooting in Suzano ( Brazil ) and they also released the CCTV for it showing people dying.
Third world shitholes ( Slavland and South America ) don't care lol.

Cope. History, anthropology, biology, geography, and philosophy departments are full of women. There’s plenty of foids who like video games. Yet they won’t date you. And most foids will be interested if Chad talks to them about astronomy (or rampage killers). The brutal fact is that there’s plenty of women out there with the same interests as you yet they are dating GOOD LOOKING MEN.

I don't even have any interests anymore :feelsrope:

And most foids will be interested if Chad talks to them about astronomy (or rampage killers). The brutal fact is that there’s plenty of women out there with the same interests as you yet they are
They will show interest in literally anything if it's somehow attached to Chad.

Foids are dumb idiots mostly. Their personality changes according to the Chads they like or some other influence. They can never develop a personality of their own. The funny thing is that if foid does have an interest for eg., History she will suddenly loose interest in History when an incel talks to her abt it or her favorite chad doesn't like it.

Foids interests are:
- Cardi B
- Chad's dick
- Snapchat/Instagram/Twitter