Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My intelligence was insulted

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I thought I was done with this shit

My senile mother asked me if the reason I stay healthy and in good shape was to get a girlfriend once we move back to our home town. It shouldn't have pissed me off so badly but it did. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence knows that getting the "gym body" only increases your chances with foids if you're at least somewhat attractive to begin with. Is it really so hard to believe that people who exercise and don't eat shit do it because being a fat bag of milk sucks? She told me outright that she married my skinny marathon runner dad because he was tall, so I know she knows she's full of shit; she's not senile enough to believe her own garbage yet.

When I told her the truth -- that I don't expect to ever get a girlfriend because I'm broke, short, bald, and ugly (didn't mention my wrists but that's obviously a factor as well) -- she didn't feed me bullshit about personality (again, she's not that senile), she just denied that I was any of those things. It's likely she doesn't even realize how much of an eyesore I am due to her very strong cognitive biases as a narcissist and my mother.

And here I thought I could live out my life peacefully as a MSTOW, but no, it looks like she'll keep pestering me about dating and foids until she drops dead.

she didn't feed me bullshit about personality (again, she's not that senile)
Mogs me, that’s the only argument my mother has against the blackpill.

Mogs me, that’s the only argument my mother has against the blackpill.
My mother doesn't even deny the blackpill for the most part. She just thinks (or seems to think) my SMV is a lot higher than it really is, in which case it really would be confidence and personality holding me back.

I have talked to my mom once or twice about the blackpill, her reply was "I don't really understand, but I accept how you view the world" and I guess I am somewhat fine with what she said. She didn't understand it, but she accepted it and since then hasn't asked about girlfriends.

Brutal height pill

my mother always says i have beautiful eyes when i tell her i am ugly
JUST FUCKING LOL i have brown eyes like 50% of the populations my eyes are ugly brown prey eyes
but maybe she means the sociopathic cold thousand yard stare that i developed
whatever , mothers will always pretend that their sons are good looking , even if theyre 1/10 truecels

my mother always says i have beautiful eyes when i tell her i am ugly
JUST FUCKING LOL i have brown eyes like 50% of the populations my eyes are ugly brown prey eyes
but maybe she means the sociopathic cold thousand yard stare that i developed
whatever , mothers will always pretend that their sons are good looking , even if theyre 1/10 truecels
Absolute truth. They are delusional.

Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man; oh do you know the muffin man that lives on Drury lane.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sorry, Favellian Smegma, but it's true. Being a fat bag of milk does suck. You'd know for yourself if you ever decided to stop being one.

Just go to some random festival, get nothing and proclaim "It's over"
thoery

Sorry, Favellian Smegma, but it's true. Being a fat bag of milk does suck. You'd know for yourself if you ever decided to stop being one.

I agree, I feel way better after losing weight again. I was in good shape during highschool cause I did sports, but I gained weight after going to university. I never realized how I felt too hot all the time and was always sweaty, and my feet don't hurt anymore from walking or standing for long periods because I weigh less. Also I just feel better and more energetic in general.

I agree, I feel way better after losing weight again. I was in good shape during highschool cause I did sports, but I gained weight after going to university. I never realized how I felt too hot all the time and was always sweaty, and my feet don't hurt anymore from walking or standing for long periods because I weigh less. Also I just feel better and more energetic in general.
Exactly. Now that I'm lean, I can run for miles without stopping and my feet are pain-free, pull-ups are a breeze, and even cheap crappy bus and airplane seats feel like luxury furniture. Compare that to getting winded after waddling a couple blocks, never getting to enjoy amusement parks because your feet are always sore, and being barely able to get up off the floor after falling down. My youth was wasted carrying big sacks of lard and I resent my mother for doing that to me (on purpose, as I found out recently, it was literally over for me at birth JFL).

I don’t talk to my mom about those things because she is dangerous. She’s overly religious and will gossip to the entire community of how worthless and how I’m going to burn in hell (again)

I have a thin wrist too , Only 6.5

is IT really trying to say being fat isnt unpleasant? being fat SUCKS! i hate being fat even if i wasnt considered unattractive for it, overall its very uncomfortable to be fat.

Hurts man. Back at school , People will point it out , I got mogged by everyone
Foids have thicker wrists than us. :reeeeee:

is IT really trying to say being fat isnt unpleasant? being fat SUCKS! i hate being fat even if i wasnt considered unattractive for it, overall its very uncomfortable to be fat.
They were never not fat so they don't know the difference. They think it's humanity's default state.

Legit I hated being fat. It's hard to do even basic Meditation when you have pregnant belly