Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Insecurities are killing me from Inside

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
I'm very insecure deep inside.I'm Childish and Autistic.Life is fucked,and worse thing is things are not getting better.Life is a lie told by average people that you can have everything you want if you can.But reality is so depressing that i can't even tell.Life is hell,people are mean,and i'm dying slowly.Fear's are manifesting and mentally i'm Fucked.Literally everyone is bullying me and i can't tell nobody because i'm a man"I can't be weak"Okk but what about these mean people killing me without a fawkin knife.I can't ROPE because dying is a luxury that i don't have.Life is a lie told by the media and i'm a victim of expectations.Literally everyone was saying someone is for you but this was a lie..only privileged people can have someone.Women is a luxury.Sorry to say but truth is truth.Poor guys can't enjoy lifes.I'm a victim of my own false expectations.It's hard when you know that you are bottom in hierarchy because we are animals and animals are driven by emotions.They don't care about you.

Last edited:
Literally every picture was saying someone is for you but this was a lie..
That's why I stopped watching retarded movies

I understand you. I wish you lots of courage and hope you will get better, at least a little bit because if you manage to get up on your feet something will continue to suffer within you.

I wish someone had told me kindly and early enough that I cannot be loved romantically by a woman. I would have liked someone to accompany me psychologically to accept it in a society which normalizes the recognition of this condition instead of making it a taboo about which all lies circulate, and which gives positive representations, lovable, instead of making it an aesthetic convention to signify the "faults" of humanity when it is not a means of demonizing.