Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My inquiry for my .is sin, moppers please come here.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
@Fat Link
I recently received a field grade % from you due to me reporting my own thread to be moved to an updated subforum because the thread was made before the creation of the subforum here - https://incels.is/threads/the-book-of-promise-s-megathread.480763/#post-11061132

It was graded at 10% from you for "Off topic," but the issue was Lounge used to be for religion talk as the religion subforum did not exist at the time of its creation.
I understand that I need to post in the correct subforum and will continue to flee from sin, both in Christ and here on .is

However, on Sunday, I will pray at the Altar for you to reconsider my 10% as I wasn't able to flee from this sin since I wasn't at the liberty to post in the correct subforum when I made this thread.
I pray for your forgiveness, and I humbly ask for you to reconsider.

I will further pray for you and the rest of the mopper team, even tonight, to be well in Health and spirits as we fight our common-issue of inceldom.

I promise to do my best in abstaining from sins listed here in the Rules and the Bible.

it's just 10% and it will expire. what's the big deal

it's just 10% and it will expire. what's the big deal
It’s a matter of principle. I don’t stand for getting unjustly punished even if the punishment is not that bad. I got a 10% for no fucking reason once too and it pissed me off

It’s a matter of principle. I don’t stand for getting unjustly punished even if the punishment is not that bad. I got a 10% for no fucking reason once too and it pissed me off
understandable. i personally don't care about it because it is inconsequential. the easiest way to get 10% is to shitpost in ID but sometimes you can get it unjustifiably I suppose.

understandable. i personally don't care about it because it is inconsequential. the easiest way to get 10% is to shitpost in ID but sometimes you can get it unjustifiably I suppose.
I care about principles a lot. I don’t like being falsely accused of wrongdoing when I didn’t do anything