Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My inept white colleague gets all the credit for my work! I'm a useless curry to them

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Whenever my white colleague messes up or isn't able to finish a job raised by a client it gets handed over to me from my manager. The client doesn't know that the job was handed over to me, but I complete it and he gets all the credit. I have a really strong curry name whereas my colleague has a typical white name, so naturally clients assume he's better and raise jobs with him. He's even gotten feedback which has been used on our companies website for a job i completed because he mess it up. He's been invited to socials and networking events by clients and no one even knows i fucking exist and think I'm just a bottom of the barrel outsourced employee to save money.

What fucking pisses me off the most is that some of our clients have some equality ethos under the about us section on their website. These clients are no different in their selection of agent for a job, they just pick whoever has the whitest sounding name.

You think inceldom is the only punishment for being born curry? Think again.

I hate being a fucking curry faggot, we get abused in everything.

brutal, race pill follows us curries everywhere

Whenever my white colleague messes up or isn't able to finish a job raised by a client it gets handed over to me from my manager. The client doesn't know that the job was handed over to me, but I complete it and he gets all the credit. I have a really strong curry name whereas my colleague has a typical white name, so naturally clients assume he's better and raise jobs with him. He's even gotten feedback which has been used on our companies website for a job i completed because he mess it up. He's been invited to socials and networking events by clients and no one even knows i fucking exist and think I'm just a bottom of the barrel outsourced employee to save money.

What fucking pisses me off the most is that some of our clients have some equality ethos under the about us section on their website. These clients are no different in their selection of agent for a job, they just pick whoever has the whitest sounding name.

Change your name to a white sounding one.

Are you in a western country?
It's over if you are. Thankfully you managed to get a job though.

That’s the price you pay for being a curry and there are no upsides

Change your name legally & switch jobs.

Damn that's brutal. Is this enough to want to make you leave or do you have any way around covering for your co-worker?

Of course they do lol.

I 100% feel you on this brocel. I deal with the same at my work, not exactly the same, but similar. Because I'm physically white but I'm spanish with a typical spanish name.

I used to care about this and not want to be seen as a bottom of the barrel employee that was hired to save money, but i don't care anymore. My advice, if you want it, is, stop tryharding and stop getting this guy out of his messes, it's not worth it bro.

Tell ur manager that u will only do it if u get the credit for it. Switch jobs if you can. Shit like this isn't worth it.

Incels shouldn't need to work

Yeah tell me about it working as an ethnic sucks even if you are good at your job, People always assume the ethnic does a shitter job and most customers are at least biased. And at worse blatantly racist

I just do the bare minimum to get fired now, but dont allow him to use you, transfer the customers to your name before doing the work homie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back