Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My incel start up business with my subhuman friends is over

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
The guy who started the project and the developer couldn’t get along, and they decided to end their relationship (also the project) you know what? It’s over, everything I did for them just gone, gone to waste.

my suifuel is up to the limit, all I see right now is darkness, I want to do nothing but rot

Please help me brocels, I fell for the 1% shit, I thought I could be Elon Musk / Tate and shiet

Did you sign any contract?

Gamble and win lottery theory

Mistake #2.

You got hustled for free labor. What you basically volunteered to do FOR FREE is something these tech start-up business hustlers pay some programmer they bring on to the project to do. There was also no guarantee that they wouldn't have simply fucked you over and discarded you, if your venture was successful.

Always watch out and protect yourself first.

Mistake #2.

You got hustled for free labor. What you basically volunteered to do FOR FREE is something these tech start-up business hustlers pay some programmer they bring on to the project to do. There was also no guarantee that they wouldn't have simply fucked you over and discarded you, if your venture was successful.

Always watch out and protect yourself first.
I feel real bad, fuck this

I feel real bad, fuck this
What exactly were you responsible for and what did you do? Don't give detailed specifics, just an overview like, "helped build an API from scratch and created all documentation for it."

What exactly were you responsible for and what did you do? Don't give detailed specifics, just an overview like, "helped build an API from scratch and created all documentation for it."
I am the hustler of the team, I am the one who talks to our partners and presents the products to the investors, even flying my ass across the country, also taking care of some ux ui stuff

The product wasn’t even created jfl

The guy who started the project and the developer couldn’t get along, and they decided to end their relationship (also the project) you know what? It’s over, everything I did for them just gone, gone to waste.

my suifuel is up to the limit, all I see right now is darkness, I want to do nothing but rot

Please help me brocels, I fell for the 1% shit, I thought I could be Elon Musk / Tate and shiet
What was the product about? Don't dox yourself. Just give me a general idea. I did a statup myself way back ....

I am the hustler of the team, I am the one who talks to our partners and presents the products to the investors, even flying my ass across the country, also taking care of some ux ui stuff
The product wasn’t even created jfl
Oh, rip. :feelshaha: :feelskek:

What was the product about? Don't dox yourself. Just give me a general idea. I did a statup myself way back ....
Legal tech, basically A.I lawyer bullshit

its over you are 20 years too late

Täte Is a Sociopathic grifter .

You have to convince Others that you are better Then Them and that they can have a Rich Life aswell ( indirect gaslight )

Funnily I gad the same idea about an AI lawyer. My idea was a chatgpt type that advised you what to do/say if a police officer pulls you over.

Funnily I gad the same idea about an AI lawyer. My idea was a chatgpt type that advised you what to do/say if a police officer pulls you over.
Fucking hell, that’s the same shit I was working for

Täte Is a Sociopathic grifter .

You have to convince Others that you are better Then Them and that they can have a Rich Life aswell ( indirect gaslight )
Funny how redpillers are mostly just scumbags

AI lawyer sounds like a pretty cool idea. Do you have the skills to develop it yourself without other people?

Regrettably most startups fail. Sorry it fell through like that man. In my case I’m just trying to get a damn job that’s not FedEx or Amazon driver or working fast food.

Regrettably most startups fail.
Yes, and if it's any consolation, the same thing could have happened if you were both normies (or both Chads). It's business. Sucks, but I don't think this tragedy was looks-based.

Of course, Chad goes out and fucks Stacy to feel better, the normie goes home and has starfish sex with his wife or girlfriend. Incels get no such relief, which makes the pain that much worse. But the business dissolutions happen to all types of men on a regular basis.

Yes, and if it's any consolation, the same thing could have happened if you were both normies (or both Chads). It's business. Sucks, but I don't think this tragedy was looks-based.

Of course, Chad goes out and fucks Stacy to feel better, the normie goes home and has starfish sex with his wife or girlfriend. Incels get no such relief, which makes the pain that much worse. But the business dissolutions happen to all types of men on a regular basis.
Regrettably most startups fail. Sorry it fell through like that man. In my case I’m just trying to get a damn job that’s not FedEx or Amazon driver or working fast food.
Thank you guys, I fap to cope lol it’s over