Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Incel Rage Towards Women and Soyciety Has Reached New Levels

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
No more do I feel that burning rage which carries within it the hope that perhaps humanity can be saved and good exists within this world. Rather I have accepted the depraved nature of females, normies, chads and all other NT normie soyboy scum that surround me. Their duplicitous two faced manipulative nature should only be repaid by deception and trickery. Remember every single one of them is self serving, uncaring, virtue signaling, manipulative, evil and unworthy of life and treat them as such. Never trust anyone, except yourself, they will only try to screw you over, never care or love. Never feel any emotional empathy while learning how to read the room and bullshit them harder than they can so you can win. Never care about them or take advice from them, only follow your own path towards success.

shut up incel

Eat Rice bro.

Go ER on them in virtual reality

imagine how long it would take to turn this around, even if it started right now

we're talking at least another generation, 25 years

I feel you pain fellow ethniccel normies will never understand.

imagine how long it would take to turn this around, even if it started right now

we're talking at least another generation, 25 years
true, I will probably die before it happens

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back