Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My incel poetry

gotet

gotet

Overlord
★★★
These are some lines that has been stuck in my head. Being sexless makes all kinds of shit pop up.

I'm an incel and there is a price to be payed. It's fucking easy to stand when you have never been laid.

Peter North has enjoyed many women. He never had to see the world with incel vision.

I tried to be like Peter North but I have failed. My only wish is that all my chances hadn't sailed. Away, away beyond my reach being like Peter North feels so steep.

I claim my right, I claim resources and I show these thots who's the god of all forces.

Peter North had the power. All the girls he devoured. Peter North left nothing for me. I punish Peter North and set myself free.

I have never felt pussy
I have never felt tits
Just give me some ass and see how long I last

The incel gods are cruel and unjust. They govern us all until we go bust.

I want to fuck all the sexy girl's. All across the world. I have Peter North's power and will fuck within the hour

I'm busting a nut as an incel alone, while the jews destroy the west and brainwash the rest.

Peter North is my enemy and I hate him. He fucked all girls and left me waiting. He is now old and wrinkly while it's my turn to fuck sprinkly

I destroy Peter North in a blaze of glory. I take his place and I'm not sorry. I will enjoy all perverted sex and spit on Peter North and his ex.

It is our time to have sex with thousands of girls. Incels will soon rule this world

I am the one. I am Peter North's successor. I will cum on all girls and I will rule world's.

There is power in my penis and i will soon let it loose. Just like Peter North I will taste success and discourse.

We will be heard, we will be respected, incels have the power to no longer be rejected.

Amazing poetry tbh

underrated thread

this kind of poetry should have a name. it's like a ghazal, but by incels. an inzal?

These are some lines that has been stuck in my head. Being sexless makes all kinds of shit pop up.

I'm an incel and there is a price to be payed. It's fucking easy to stand when you have never been laid.

Peter North has enjoyed many women. He never had to see the world with incel vision.

I tried to be like Peter North but I have failed. My only wish is that all my chances hadn't sailed. Away, away beyond my reach being like Peter North feels so steep.

I claim my right, I claim resources and I show these thots who's the god of all forces.
chad worship jfl, doesn't this constitute for a perma bann? @Fat Link

chad worship jfl, doesn't this constitute for a perma bann? @Fat Link
No. It constitutes a sense of humor. :feelskek:

@gotet is funny as fuck. I honestly don’t know how some of you can’t see this? :feelshaha:

why can't more contemporary poets write like this

they're complete dogshit, gotet's poetry mogs them to hell and back