Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Incel novel - Nineteen Eighty WHORE

• Thread starter RippedRichandIncel
  • Start date
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Hey boyos, if you want to read a blackpilled book, I'm attaching the first chapter.

SOFT SPOILERS: It's like a matriatrchal 1984 + The Trial + Metamorphosis. So bascially, it's a perfect descrpition of the West in 15 years.

Let me know what you think and if you want to read any more.

Attachments

• Ninteen Eighty Whore.pdf
    71.9 KB · Views: 94
Don't call it a novel. This is a short story at best.

I see.

You plan on serializing this novel?
Nah, I'm going to just sell it /give it away. I just wanted to hear people's views, and they're more likely to read a short chapter than a 60pg pdf lmao

I look forward to your feedback boyo

Huh, I'll give it a try

This is quite a good read. Excellent detail and great story. But you kept saying patriarch instead of matriarch many times. You need to change that. But overall the story is pretty promising and you should consider making it a book

This is quite a good read. Excellent detail and great story. But you kept saying patriarch instead of matriarch many times. You need to change that. But overall the story is pretty promising and you should consider making it a book
Hey sorry if it's unclear so far, but the female party in charge calls themselves 'The Patriarchy' so that they can gaslight people about the patriarchy always being in charge. It should make more sense if you read later chapters!
But thank you bro! I think I'll be finished in a month or less with a first draft, I hope it'll be a fun read for us

Hey sorry if it's unclear so far, but the female party in charge calls themselves 'The Patriarchy' so that they can gaslight people about the patriarchy always being in charge. It should make more sense if you read later chapters!
Oh ok. I thought it was accidental. I guess they will use it to manipulate people into thinking that foids are still oppressed even though they are the oppressors.
But thank you bro! I think I'll be finished in a month or less with a first draft, I hope it'll be a fun read for us
Good luck.

Oh ok. I thought it was accidental. I guess they will use it to manipulate people into thinking that foids are still oppressed even though they are the oppressors.

Good luck.
Yeah that's exactly right!

I think you spelt Patriachy at places when you meant matriachy.

The second para is too much. Too much flavour lol. Tone it down a bit, because it feels like man described in a way a male writer would describe a sexy women. Which is fine. But tone it down so it flows smoothly.

Still reading, will provide feedback as we go.

Here's a tip for editing, read it out loud, if it becomes hard for you to read smoothly, then edit it, no matter how beautiful the prose is.

I think you spelt Patriachy at places when you meant matriachy.

The second para is too much. Too much flavour lol. Tone it down a bit, because it feels like man described in a way a male writer would describe a sexy women. Which is fine. But tone it down so it flows smoothly.

Still reading, will provide feedback as we go.

Here's a tip for editing, read it out loud, if it becomes hard for you to read smoothly, then edit it, no matter how beautiful the prose is.
Regarding the Patriarchy comment, I mentioned earlier in this thread that that's intentional. The females call their party the Patriarchy party as a part of their gaslighting campaign.

Thank you for the depth of your feedback, I look forward to the rest!

Hey boyos, if you want to read a blackpilled book, I'm attaching the first chapter.

SOFT SPOILERS: It's like a matriatrchal 1984 + The Trial + Metamorphosis. So bascially, it's a perfect descrpition of the West in 15 years.

Let me know what you think and if you want to read any more.
Okay I read the whole thing.
It's pretty good.
There were foids saying 2 + 2 = 5. So you might wanna incorporate that into the novel.

You're a brave boyo for posting this here. Because if you ever finish the novel and publish it, you will be doxxed indefinetely.
Regarding the Patriarchy comment, I mentioned earlier in this thread that that's intentional. The females call their party the Patriarchy party as a part of their gaslighting campaign.

Thank you for the depth of your feedback, I look forward to the rest!
Ah, okay, that makes sense.

Okay I read the whole thing.
It's pretty good.
There were foids saying 2 + 2 = 5. So you might wanna incorporate that into the novel.

You're a brave boyo for posting this here. Because if you ever finish the novel and publish it, you will be doxxed indefinetely.

Ah, okay, that makes sense.
It's going to be published under a fake name for sure. No way I can let my real name be attached to this if i ever want to go outside again.

2 dumb to read pls make audio book reee

Damn bro haven't seen you since r/incels was banned

Nice typesetting :feelsokman:

I liked it tbh. Got thrown off guard a bit by the trigonometry comparison on the first page. It felt forced and fits kinda awkwardly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back