Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MY INCEL FRIEND KILLED HIMSELF

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
This was 2 years ago before I was blackpilled. He was subhuman curry manlet and he used to complain about his looks everyday. I was bluepilled and used to tell him that he’s not subhuman and there’s ‘more to life than looks’. He realised that it’s over and he committed suicide. I cried so hard and I didn’t understand why he did it. But now I understand. I support his decision. That is the ultimate fate for all truecels.
RIP

I undestand why he did it too. It's a sad life for ethnicels especially if you are short & ugly

poor guy, very sorry to hear that

RIP fellow ethnic manlet

God he’s a fucking legend 
His life is hell and his afterlife will be a hell too 
We ugly people were created to suffer we’re living the hell of the life and the hell of the afterlife

NeverSubmit said:
I undestand why he did it too. It's a sad life for ethnicels especially if you are short & ugly

Damn, it's over for incels, especially us currycels. :'(

Does india have the highest suicide rate?

The next door neighbor hanged himself in the room which is practically next to mine, eerie to think about. The neighbors immediately moved away after it happened, which is understandable. He was in his late teens or early 20s. The house has had new inhabitants since, but I still think it's odd there's people sleeping in the room the guy hanged himself in. I don't have many memories of him, but we had a shared backyard we used to hang out in for a bit. R.I.P. To both your curry friend and my neighbor.

May the Gods grant him eternal peace through nonexistence.

I wonder if he posted on r/incels

currycells really do have it the worst.

a-virgin-nigger said:
I wonder if he posted on r/incels
Now that I look back at it, some of the terminology he used was r/incels terminology. I have a feeling he did.

The saddest thing is that he was such a smart guy and he had a great personality. He could’ve gone on to invent and achieve great things in this world but his genetic failure drove him to sui.

Someone I know had a friend in high school that committed suicide recently. 

Don't know why, though.

How'd he kill himself? Hung himself? Blew his brains out? Jumped?

anincelforlifelol said:
How'd he kill himself? Hung himself? Blew his brains out? Jumped?

Asking the real questions right here

SOMCEL said:
He roped.

Hero. I feel roping yourself is too painful. Just blow your brains out.

Troll,indians never kill themselves.

Virginp0wers said:
currycells really do have it the worst.

this

its so over for currycels tbh , even worse than asiancels

NeverSubmit said:

RIP, to our fallen brother.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Does india have the highest suicide rate?
India not having the clear #1 suicide rate shows how bluepilled they are.

RIP had the balls to do what most of us can’t

*sigh* this happens to trucels like myself over and over and over again. I hate it, I hate seeing it over and over again. Unfortunately this is really the only happy fate for trucels like me. I hate them, i hate all the men mock me and other trucels, i hate all the women who reject me and other trucels (yes i have asked a girl out, I've asked many girls out since highschool to now so no im not just expecting a girl to throw herself at me). If i ever decide to kill myself (which i probably will in a couple months) i'm taking someone with me.

SOMCEL said:
This was 2 years ago before I was blackpilled. He was subhuman curry manlet and he used to complain about his looks everyday. I was bluepilled and used to tell him that he’s not subhuman and there’s ‘more to life than looks’. He realised that it’s over and he committed suicide. I cried so hard and I didn’t understand why he did it. But now I understand. I support his decision. That is the ultimate fate for all truecels.
RIP

He is definitely in a better place now.
The void is always a preferable option to inceldom.

I wish he had possessed the courage to become a hERo instead, then he could have at least had the last laugh.

Mentalcelsuicel said:
God he’s a fucking legend 
His life is hell and his afterlife will be a hell too 
We ugly people were created to suffer we’re living the hell of the life and the hell of the afterlife

There's no afterlife, only incels having enough balls commit suicide.

RIP Currycel. It's rough in the west for ethnics. The forces of hypermany are too strong, aligned against us.

Grotesque said:
India not having the clear #1 suicide rate shows how bluepilled they are.

Indians in India can get laid. That's why they have like 2 billion people.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTgwY1Ld5s[/video]