Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My incel friend "Ascended"

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
My incel friend since high school posted on Facebook about 2 weeks ago that he was in a relationship. I haven't had much contact with him over the last 2 years, we're both just busy with our lives and work.

He's a great guy with Lv. 100 charisma, heart of gold, standard incel thow, he's ugly nerdy and short, about 5'8. We would cope togeather with sport and gymmaxing, motorbikes ect.

We are both 29, we have our shit togeather, he's the manager of a grocery store, he owns his own home, has a great social circle, natural leadership ability, you get the idea.

I was hapy for him, until just now, he posted a pic with his GF.

She was about 2 points above him in looks and not fat, which is great since he is in shape and healthy.

Tried to resist checking out her profile. I just wanted to believe that she was a great girl who didn't care about looks, but I went ahead and peeped her out.

She has 3 kids.

FFS, there realy is no way out of this nightmare unless you want to eat the giant shit sandwich that is taking in a single mother. Seriously what's he got to gain from this situation, she is just going to move herself and her 3 bastard kids into his house and slowly drain his wealth away like a parasite.

While she was laying on her back gettin pumped by chad he was grinding at work trying to get overtime and promotions, paying down his hone loan, working out and trying to stave off depression and suisidal thoughts. Now she basically gets to hit the eject button on her shitty life and set up in his life, all for free, without any effort or sacrifice.

Sounds like a betabux, he will go mgtow after she divorce rapes him.

Sounds like a betabux, he will go mgtow after she divorce rapes him.
He needs to muster up some courage and dump her after a few pumps

FUCK MAN, one is bad enough, but 3 Chadspawns came out of her uterus :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

You just know all those kids probably treat him like shit

That’s the kind of stuff that happens when you see those odd couples with the better-looking female, there are no exceptions, the blackpill is mathematical LAW. It always adds up in one way or the other, even if you don’t see it at first glance.

Damn he sounds like a catch aside from his looks. At least she is still attractive. There are many men in the same situation but with a fat ugly bitch.

Just raise someone else's kids bro.
Damn he sounds like a catch aside from his looks. At least she is still attractive. There are many men in the same situation but with a fat ugly bitch.

True. That's the silver lining I guess. Marrying a fat ugly single mom is worse than roping.

He is a catch. Ever since his wealth and status started getting high I just fucking knew something like this was giong to happen to him. He's to kind and caring, couple that with depression and desperation, I hear about soy cucks doing this kind of shit all the time but it's worse when it's someone you know and care about.

Single mother is one foid type I'll pass on 100% regardless of anything else about the foid. Rather die alone than raise another mans kids.

Really mate depending on what circles you travel in a lot of the women that are available after 25 and certainly by our age (30's) are single mothers. Honestly though i feel bad for your friend. It's honestly just a bad idea getting involved with single mothers. For a start it's difficult to have a relationship with her because the kids always come first and you will always come last. Chances are they will be little shits and thats before you end up becoming the step father.

Then there is the elephant in the room - the baby daddys. I worked with a guy who married a single mother. When he was on nights he had to sleep with the bedroom door shut because he was worried his wifes daughter would stab him in his sleep. She caused thousands of pounds of damage to his stuff and her dad was in prison for murder... Yeah... Wonderful.

That’s the kind of stuff that happens when you see those odd couples with the better-looking female, there are no exceptions, the blackpill is mathematical LAW. It always adds up in one way or the other, even if you don’t see it at first glance.

Inb4 she divorce rapes him down the line when the Norwood reaper makes a house call.
Really mate depending on what circles you travel in a lot of the women that are available after 25 and certainly by our age (30's) are single mothers. Honestly though i feel bad for your friend. It's honestly just a bad idea getting involved with single mothers. For a start it's difficult to have a relationship with her because the kids always come first and you will always come last. Chances are they will be little shits and thats before you end up becoming the step father.

Then there is the elephant in the room - the baby daddys. I worked with a guy who married a single mother. When he was on nights he had to sleep with the bedroom door shut because he was worried his wifes daughter would stab him in his sleep. She caused thousands of pounds of damage to his stuff and her dad was in prison for murder... Yeah... Wonderful.
Gotta keep the genetics full of those wonderful personality types alive & kicking, after all mental illness genes are fun; who doesn't want psychos walking around among us with their 1 bad day away from murder spree timebomb having asses.

Keep the way past usefulness in the modern world violent genetic material alive & well while intelligent pushing the boundaries DNA can die off as a genetic dead end.

Last edited:
Has he had other romantic/sexual relations before this single mom? If he's always been incel... :feelscry: . Anw either way it's just as bad

HFeUQWf

Quote for hard truths.

>has three kids
>ascension

more like descension

Has he had other romantic/sexual relations before this single mom? If he's always been incel... :feelscry: . Anw either way it's just as bad

View attachment 244562

Quote for hard truths.
No, he's been incel his whole life. All our mutual friends are commenting on his pics and post about being with this girl, congratulating him and shit, so sad and pathetic.

No, he's been incel his whole life. All our mutual friends are commenting on his pics and post about being with this girl, congratulating him and shit, so sad and pathetic.
If you gave him a play be play of what is likely to happen in the coming years, not if but when you'd be the bad guy that "just can't be happy for him & are jealous". She'll wait until she's guaranteed that any court will force him to pay child support for all 3 until they're 18 & if possible get half his assets then she'll be off to a string of ex felons & older Chad fwb.

Noooooooo:horror:That's brutal:feelsmega:. Around how old are the kids?

Anw there's nothing you can really do except to watch how this escalates.

He is a catch. Ever since his wealth and status started getting high I just fucking knew something like this was giong to happen to him. He's to kind and caring, couple that with depression and desperation, I hear about soy cucks doing this kind of shit all the time but it's worse when it's someone you know and care about.

If he's UGLY than he's catching no one.

Absolutely fucking brutal. There is no escape from inceldom. I wish i was fucking dead :feelsbadman: :feelscry::feelsrope:

nigga if he has wealth and status and nt he could have probably found a woman without kids even if shes not pretty.

If you gave him a play be play of what is likely to happen in the coming years, not if but when you'd be the bad guy that "just can't be happy for him & are jealous". She'll wait until she's guaranteed that any court will force him to pay child support for all 3 until they're 18 & if possible get half his assets then she'll be off to a string of ex felons & older Chad fwb.
So fucking tempting to post sone shit on FB. It's gona cause some drama but I can't stand watching this happen and everyone is just cheering it on. If it was chad he would have a group of bros around him talking him out of it.

I even messaged a mutual friend about it and he's all "I know, I know, there's nothing we can do, he seems happy".

You're right thow I'm just going to look like an asshole. Maybe she will be the 1 in 100,000 that will stay with him forever :soy: IDK
Noooooooo:horror:That's brutal:feelsmega:. Around how old are the kids?

Anw there's nothing you can really do except to watch how this escalates.
Not sure, 2 are maybe the same age, 8yo.
The other looks maybe 3 or 4

Last edited:
Can incels really afford to be picky? I mean as long as you don't marry or take on a provider role. So if she starts making demands you end it, hopefully after a few fucks. But i can see a trucel giving in just for fear of this being your one shot.

Still think holding out hope for a virgin waifu of culture to be pure fantasy.

Give him the blackpill man, how can you claim that he's your friend if you don't stop him from becoming a cuck?

Give him the blackpill man, how can you claim that he's your friend if you don't stop him from becoming a cuck?
If I say anything I'm just going to look like the bad guy who's jealous and bitter. All I can do is be there for him when she inevitability fucks him over. He's, at the very least, redpilled so he's not a complete retard. Pluss they are just "in a relationship " so its not like they are getting married, at least not yet anyway.
Many things could happen between now and then. Lets not forget he's an incel and she is marginally better looking than him. She will probably dump him for an even better betabuxing loser.

Jfl brutal plot twist. Betabuxxing is the ONLY ascension.

Betabuxxing is not ascension tbh