Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My Incel Fantasy

Chad already lived those experiences. :feelsrope:

Chad already lived those experiences. :feelsrope:
>mfw
36012.jpg

over for desertedislandcels

What anime is that? So I can add it on my never watch list

Thats me when i will step in front of a truck or bus.

What anime is that? So I can add it on my never watch list
Actually, it's about an incel who gets reincarnated in another world where he is good looking and very talented. It was quite enjoyable to watch and a pretty nice cope , ngl,

Oh I was considering this one when @Notorious Inkler mentioned that gang banger foid. But it looks gay
idk bro its only one whore character and she appeard for like 1 episode doesnt seem like a reason to not watch it

idk bro its only one whore character and she appeard for like 1 episode doesnt seem like a reason to not watch it
Lol that was my reason TO watch it.

if you didn't have this experience in adolescence you will never be a normal human being :fuk:

Oh I was considering this one when @Notorious Inkler mentioned that gang banger foid. But it looks gay

I see

So my first instinct was right. It is gay. But the recommendations are coming from pretty hefty sources. Guess I'll pop my isekai cherry with this one

Lol that was my reason TO watch it.
ok thats weird bro :ahegao:
Good evening I hate w*men