Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My imagination is the biggest cope i have.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Every single day I'm constantly imagining myself in romantic relationships with other girls that I've created in my head.
Even a few seconds ago I was watching tv and a baby tide pod commercial came on, i started imagining myself taking care of a baby with my imaginary wife.
I'm not even doing it on purpose, it's just that being an incel is constantly on my mind so I always have imaginations of being in relationships.
Sometimes if I'm in bed I will hump the mattress as I imagine myself having sex with a girl.
This is driving me crazy, I will probably develop schizophrenia as I age and my situation gets worse.

Last edited:
Lmfao i do the same thing except i just do it with one girl. Ngl sometimes it gets me through a really shitty day, just pretending im a chad with a hot girlfriend in my mind.

Find new copes bro

Lmfao i do the same thing except i just do it with one girl. Ngl sometimes it gets me through a really shitty day, just pretending im a chad with a hot girlfriend in my mind.
Before my last crush moved away I would always imagine us being bf and gf. I imagined entire dates and experiences we would have.
I didn't even talk to her that much, I completely created a persona for her and had a fake life with her.
Find new copes bro
Can't I've always had a strong imagination since I was a kid, it's just pure instinct

Every single day I'm constantly imagining myself in romantic relationships with other girls that I've created in my head.
Even a few seconds ago I was watching tv and a baby tide pod commercial came on, i started imagining myself taking care of a baby with my imaginary wife.
I'm not even doing it on purpose, it's just that being an incel is constantly on my mind so I always have imaginations of being in relationships.
Sometimes if I'm in bed I will hump the mattress as I imagine myself having sex isn't a girl.
This is driving me crazy, I will probably develop schizophrenia as I age and my situation gets worse.

I do this too man. I doubt you'll get schizo dude. I have schizo and it takes a lot of trauma to get there. Just hope that one day we'll all be plugged into a virtual reality machine where you will feel/smell/taste/touch/and imagine anything you want. Sounds like Sci-Fi, but it's actually a potential future for us humans.

I do this too man. I doubt you'll get schizo dude. I have schizo and it takes a lot of trauma to get there. Just hope that one day we'll all be plugged into a virtual reality machine where you will feel/smell/taste/touch/and imagine anything you want. Sounds like Sci-Fi, but it's actually a potential future for us humans.
I doubt it will ever happen in my lifetime, damn it would be way better if I was born an incel in the future.

I imagine what it's like to be a popular cute girl and how cheerful I'd be to have all my orbiters dancing like puppets on a string...

I guess most incels relate to that. I create entire dialogues in my heads to the point that it looks insanity.

i do it all the time after finishing anime or manga

I doubt it will ever happen in my lifetime, damn it would be way better if I was born an incel in the future.
I submitted my dna to 23andme, which google bought not long ago. In the future, they can reverse aging by using your young dna to repair your cells. If not then they'll grow me back in a test tube and I'll suffer again as an incel.

I even talk to my imaginary girlfriend while I'm cycling... it takes off the edge most days

@ColdPillow sick avatar btw

I submitted my dna to 23andme, which google bought not long ago. In the future, they can reverse aging by using your young dna to repair your cells. If not then they'll grow me back in a test tube and I'll suffer again as an incel.
Lol good luck with that:feelskek::feelskek:

Just sperm donate and spread your genes like a boss
You’d have s better luck there than what he was suggesting tbh . At least you’d have offspring, but you wouldn’t get to fuck . Which I guess you completed your biological goal in life.