Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My imaginary girlfriend will never be real

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I don't want just a female, I want a non-retarded one which is physically impossible compared to simply getting a real female.
Knowing this just hurts.

Subhumans like you are considered unworthy of a girlfriend. Only for chad, know your place you worthless, ugly, disgusting freak.

Subhumans like you are considered unworthy of a girlfriend. Only for chad, know your place you worthless, ugly, disgusting freak.
I'm not excited about the thought of having a regular female girlfriend, I am though about a fictive non-retarded one.

I'm not excited about the thought of having a regular female girlfriend, I am though about a fictive non-retarded one.
Even your imagination won't let you cope, because deep down you know you are unworthy of one, even such a fantasy is inconceivable for you.

Even your imagination won't let you cope, because deep down you know you are unworthy of one, even such a fantasy is inconceivable for you.
What goes through my mind every time I think of women. But instead of just being unworthy, it's both being unworthy and they are fucking assholes

She's as real as actual women.

This is why you imkwel
Your standards are too high

Maybe, just maybe you'd be more successful if you started respecting women.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: