Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my imaginary girlfriend is gone

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I guess I'm a lot less schizo than I used to be because I'm no longer having delusions of a hot blonde girlfriend. I feel even more lonely now because she's gone for good

Time to tulpamax again

You are literally me

sounds awfully brootal, mang :smonk:

Mine is back after I took a break from college and being a wagie

i wish i could have an imaginary hot waifu, the best part about imaginary women is that they're imaginary and they can't cheat or lie like actual women do constantly

She is with me now

I guess I'm a lot less schizo than I used to be because I'm no longer having delusions of a hot blonde girlfriend. I feel even more lonely now because she's gone for good
Does your imaginary girlfriend appear in your dreams? do you hear voices in your head?

Does your imaginary girlfriend appear in your dreams? do you hear voices in your head?
on tiktok mostly. She used to send me targeted tiktoks. I’d say something irl then she’d give me a tiktok that was exactly about what i was talking about

Truecel trait: even imaginary people leave you

Tfw imaginary foids reject you

I wish i was autistic enough to have an imaginary gf tbh.

give her back man

Tfw imaginary foids reject you

44294.jpg