Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My ideal world

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
In my opinion, genetic engineering is the only way to save humanity from inceldom. All humans should be born in labs, with all males looking the same, and all females looking the same. The genetic makeup regarding mental abilities and behavior would be altered so each human thinks differently, to make sure that society isn't uniform homogenous place void of individuality.

With this new society, personality will actually matter and every guy has the potential to get a girlfriend. No appearance related bullying would ever happen. Baldness would never happen. Acne wouldn't be a thing. Humanity would finally be able to achieve its peak, since humanity wouldn't be constantly fighting racial conflicts and ethnic wars. The only thing humanity would need to focus on is progress

And I'd like to have a unicorn, and eat rainbows for breakfast.

The perfect coordinator theory

(only gundamcels will understand)

My ideal world is all of humanity fucking dead so this planet can flourish.

We need the rebirth machine. Customized new lives for the incels of today. Just step inside and be transformed into your custom created character.

I would just eradicate all cucks tbh

Just Nuke Israel and America and quarantine Sweden, Canada and Britbongistan. 99% of world problems solved.