Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Idea on what to do with Gene Editing Technology..

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I mentioned this in another thread, but I thought this idea was worthy enough to have its own thread...

Instead of gene editing to have Chadlike sons..

Why not gene edit foids so they wont have the primal instinct to brainlessly pursue Chad..

Einsteinian iq. Make them ACTUALLY care about personality.

Einsteinian iq. Make them ACTUALLY care about personality.
Thanks for the compliment... If they actually go through on researching this... I will have hope.. One day.. All of this suffering could be in the past..

Won't happen. One hell of an arms race is incoming though, should be fun to watch as an onlooker.

The test tube babies will grow up to absolutely MOG everyone before them, and the subsequent test tube babies will MOG them, and again and again etc.

Watching the normies get into an arms race will be absolute gold. You would see 8ft6inch beasts with 200 IQs and lantern jaws walking around everywhere, along with health problems that come with that. Obviously the cucktears users are completely above this and would stick to their 5'10 dweeb sons who would get MOGGED into the next dimension in this new age.

Won't happen. One hell of an arms race is incoming though, should be fun to watch as an onlooker.

The test tube babies will grow up to absolutely MOG everyone before them, and the subsequent test tube babies will MOG them, and again and again etc.

Watching the normies get into an arms race will be absolute gold. You would see 8ft6inch beasts with 200 IQs and lantern jaws walking around everywhere, along with health problems that come with that. Obviously the cucktears users are completely above this and would stick to their 5'10 dweeb sons who would get MOGGED into the next dimension in this new age.

What makes you doubt that wont happen?
Would it be our best interest to make foids not want chad?

What makes you doubt that wont happen?

Because anything women want = GOOD. Anything men want = BAD. Men will be made to change.